Never been to Boardwalk Villas..what's it like?

Can I ask a silly question? How does one get down to the pool (Luna park aka clown pool) without having to take stairs? If all works out I'll be trying this resort in late Sep but I have to use the elevators (my PWC doesn't do steps easily).

Up till now I've only taken the Inn-side elevators to get to the boardwalk level. I've been around the Swan/Dolphin route just past Atlantic Dance Hall and I've seen the canal side of BWV from ferry. I just haven't seen how to actually get down there.

Can I ask a silly question? How does one get down to the pool (Luna park aka clown pool) without having to take stairs? .

take the elevator to the ground level (below lobby level). when the doors open, there will be a wall in front of you, with a hall on the left of it. go down the (short) hall ~ fitness center will be on your right, out the doors, & you will see the pool on your left.
hth
laurie s :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter