Netwinner Has New Rewards

jiminy14

DIS Veteran
Just received an e-mail from Netwinner announcing a new reloadable Mastercard as a prize. Gone are Target, Victoria's Secret and the speciality coffee gcs. New gcs are Gap, Cinemark, Circuit City, and Restaurant.com.
The Mastercard charges a one time $3.00 set-up fee subtracted from your first cashout. The e-mail stated that redemptions would be filled quicker with the MC since they could reload it electronically.

I'm bummed they took away Target and Wal Mart.:confused3

I know some vocal Netwinner players were asking for the the reloadable CC, but why couldn't they leave the options they already had? :headache:

Just a mini vent that I've been sitting on for a couple of days :sad2:

Well that just stinks!!

I agree that they should have kept the target and walmart. I'm really bummed.

I agree. I had been cashing out for Target gcs so my DD could buy a camera. Now I'll have to get the balance from SR.
I know that I have no use for gcs from Cinemark and Restaurant.com. I'll probably cash out for Circuit City or the Mastercard now.

I haven't looked into the mastercard, but I did see that it was through ecount. Isn't that the same place the webcertificates were from? I think it was. And if I remember correctly, webcertificate charged a fee for non-use and it ate up the small amount that I had left on mine before I could spend it. I hope the one from netwinner isn't the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter