Nervous about Concourse Steakhouse

medicgirl911

Free dining here we come!!
We have an upcoming ADR at Concourse Steakhouse on 10/1 and I am kinda worred about it. I just never hear much about it at all. :confused3 I have tried changing it to WCC a couple of times but the only ressie I can get there is 9:10pm which is way too late for us. So please tell me your thoughts on Concourse, It will be our last night of the trip and I wish I would have booked soemthing more memorable.

I love the Concourse Steakhouse! We had a wonderful experience there. I had the tomato and mozzarella salad for starters. Then filet and mashed potatoes and for dessert, creme brulee! Oh heaven!

The service was excellent, as was the atmosphere, and the food was just heavenly. I can't wait to go back.

There was a thread a few weeks back and a good 10-15 people wrote that it's "underrated" and that they had great meals there! Nobody had a bad response!

We went to Concourse a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't the greatest meal of the trip but it definitely wasn't the worst either. It was free so I won't complain too much ;)

We ate at Concourse last week. Had to cancel our Coral Reef because we wanted to see Spectro. They took us as a walk in around 9:15. I have to say this was one of our favorite meals. The steaks were cut with a butter knife and the service was spectacular... We had eaten at LeCellier earlier in the week and our whole family agreed that Concourse was better. What a shame that they will be closing.

Stick with you ADR I don't think you will be sorry

Also ate there about 10 days ago
Our best restaurant everybody in our group of 7 loved it .
Some even sais better than Le cellier ( also went on that trip ) :thumbsup2

I loved the Concourse...had the filet and it melted in your mouth. Kiddos loved watching the monorail sailing overhead.

One of the better meals of the trip.

We ate there in May and it was one of the best meals of the whole trip!

Thanks for the input! I guess I just need to chill and relax lol. :lmao:

Yes, chill & relax! :upsidedow Our dinner at the Concourse was wonderful! The food was delish and perfectly prepared and our service was "above & beyond!"

We ate there last March and were very surprised that it was not crowded. We loved it. I had allergies and the wonderful Chef came out and was able to make me the best meal. To top it off our lovely CM asked if I could have an appetizer what would I want ( I didn't think I would be able to have one with my allergies) I told her the steak and tortilla appetizer. They were able to make it special for me so I could have it, and was it great:woohoo: . Go for it and enjoy.

We also find it way better than LeCellier. Try the chipotle ribeye with the garlic mashed potatoes. Yum!

We ate there Dec 2006. Our food was excellent and so was the service. DH had one of the specials, a 24oz porterhouse-loved it! DS and I each had filet, was just as yummy as filet from Le Cellier.
We have an ADR for our trip Dec 2007.

Enjoy your meal.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter