Needed, college assistance

Singleminnie

DIS Veteran
Looking to return to school to get my Master's in Human Resources or something similar to that, what I need now is some financial assistance. Does anyone have any suggestions where to look, I will soon be a single mom if that makes any difference. I have looked on the internet, but I just get responses from colleges via the internet.

I would appreciate any assistance anyone can provide. BTW I have a bachelor's degree in Psychology from the University of Missouri Columbia in Dec. 1992.

Is there an ABWA, American Women's Business Association in your community? They give scholarships in our town.

As a graduate student you may qualify for a graduate assistantship. When I was a grad assistant I worked off my tuition and received a monthly stipend as well. You also will qualify for larger student loan amounts than an undergrad. I would suggest that you call the financial aid offices of the schools you are looking into and ask to speak directly to a financial aid advisor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter