Need your help with Cozumel and G.Cayman

FeliTomy2014

Earning My Ears
This will be our first cruis ever, Fantasy next September. We will be travelling from South America to our vacations, you can imagine we are super happy!

I would like your comments and suggestions regarding:

1) Cozumel we are a family or 4 (2 boys 9 & 12) would like to go to a beach club with services (pool, maybe water toys and parasailing) not interesed in all inclusive as we don't drink. Could you suggest a nice a clean beach (no seaweed)? I was looking Mr. Sanchos, Paradise Beach or Nachi among other, would really appreciate your comments an opinions.

2) In Grand Cayman we are thinking about doing the jet ski or wave runner tour to Stingray city, it's quite expensive but I think that would be so much fun! Please if anyone has done this tour can you tell me your experience?

Thanks in advance for your help! and I'm sorry Im afraid my english is terrible!

Grand Cayman we got off the ship and found a taxi tour, then stopped at a beach, sorry dont know the name of it

I have been to both ports previously on other cruises. We have been on Paradise Beach in Cozumel, which was very nice. We got off the ship, and took a short ride to the beach for cheap. When we were done, they called a taxi back for us. Just leave yourself enough time to travel. That being said, we are thinking of traveling to Cozumel again, but this time, if possible, I would like to do Nachi Cocum. You have to get reservations though as they limit the number of people that are there for the day so that it does not seem so crowded.

As for the Cayman Islands....there is not really a whole lot to do. Like the previous poster, we got off the boat, and went with one of the locals for a short bus tour of the island that ended at Seven Mile Beach. From there we took a taxi back. Seven Mile is very nice, and on our previous cruise we saw plenty of Disney Cruisers there. Speaking from experience, EVERYTHING in the Cayman Islands is expensive. I think this is because the American dollar isn't worth as much. We ate at a restaurant, and it cost $45 for two beers and two burgers, not including tip. Our next cruise thoughts also include Cayman again, in which we plan to just hit the beach, and then eat on the ship.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter