Need to get excited about Beach Club

The deluxe hotels are just not in our budget. If we win a trip to Disney, BC is at the TOP of my list! We went to Cape May and just thought it looked so pretty and relaxing there. I think it is GREAT that you can walk to TWO parks there or check out the Boardwalk! The pool sounds awesome!

With the monorail being so crowded and sometimes down, I'd take walking to 2 parks in a heartbeat over staying at a monorail resort.

President's week is the week before. Crowd calendars show the end of Feb to beginning of March to be relatively low crowds.
ETA: oops, I was confusing the OP's dates w/ sweettears' dates--sorry!

OP & sweettears, looks like we will be enjoying our BC stay around the same time! :) It'll be my fam's first stay there.

Forgot about Presidents Day. At least crowds should be thinning out as OPs trip goes on. We're actually staying at the YC. I need a balcony. You'll love BC.

We are staying at YC feb27-march5th our 1st stay there can't wait

Forgot about Presidents Day. At least crowds should be thinning out as OPs trip goes on. We're actually staying at the YC. I need a balcony. You'll love BC.

BC is amazing!!! We stayed there last august...you will LOVE it :-) the lobby is so bright and beautiful and the smell, ahhhh.....missing it...enjoy!

We loved staying at BC and YC, being able to walk to 2 parks is incredible plus having SAB and the whole Boardwalk area is also great. I would love to try the Poly sometime but would go back to BC or YC any time that we could afford it.

We LOVE the BC! I love the laid back beachy feel with the soft blues and greens, plus the fun characters, like Sebastian and Flounder, on the carpet in the hallways! Plus, like mentioned above, we love being able to walk to both Epcot and Hollywood Studios. I also wanted to mention that we also walk through Epcot to get to the monorail to take to the Magic Kingdom which is really nice because then we only have to take a bus to Animal Kingdom. I know this wont work if you don't have park hoppers and some might say its too much walking or extra work, but I like it and think its very nice. I really hope you like it as much as my family does!

Edit: right after I I submitted this I realized that it sounded like an infomercial! That was completely unintentional. Haha oops! But if you like it today you will receive this handy travel case at no extra charge!

How can you not be excited? It's the BC & you're at Disney!!!! :beach:

Benefits of BC!

1. Location, location, location!
2. Storm A Long Bay is awesome
3. Close walk to Epcot
4. Boat launch to DHS & Epcot
5. Beautiful hotel
6. Yachtsmen Steakhouse
7. Ice cream @ Beaches & Cream
8. Drinks @ Hurricane
9. Dinner @ Cape May (1 of DHs favs)
10. Awesome water view of the Boardwalk at night
11. Watching fireworks from Epocot while swimming in SAB
12. Great decor in lobby
13. Marketplace

Enjoy :thumbsup2

Haven't stayed at the BC, but stayed at the YC, and LOVED IT!!!!! So calming. Great pool, Illuminations from our balcony. Love walking to two parks. We have stayed at the Poly, and hands down....BC is better! We love the Boardwalk area. It's a great resort....enjoy your stay!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter