Need to find a beach in Grand Cayman

BMURPHY02

Mouseketeer
I am looking for a nice beach in Grand Caymans for our july 15 2006 cruise.
Last year we went to Cementary beach "nice but no chairs" I have a group of 16 people and I was hoping not to have to travel a long distance.I have to try to get transportation to the beach. I need a beach that has chairs that we can use. Can anyone help? Thank you

Hi, We've been to Grand Cayman on 3 cruises and always go to Seven Mile Beach. It's so beautiful. No huge waves to bowl the kids over and the water is crystal clear.! The 1st time we bought a beach excursion thru Carnival for something like $35 pp (yes, kids pay too & taxi not incl.!) They allow you to use the beach behind a hotel, and give you a chair and 1 free drink. The 2nd & 3rd time we took a cab on our own to the Marriott Hotel and for only $5 pp you get the same thing. When you get off the ship there are people holding signs everywhere offering the same excursions as the cruise lines for way less $. I would highly recommmend swimming with the stingrays. It was the highlight of our trip! Have fun!

We took a taxi to Sea Grapes in April. The beach was lovely and not crowded. There all kinds of activities and equipment available for rent. I think we paid $20 for 2 beach chairs and an umbrella. The rental fee included 2 bottles of water or cans of soda. Our kids rented a ski bike for $25 per hour. I think the jet skiis were $75 per hour. We bought sandwiches and drinks from the pub on the beach. That was alittle expensive, but yummy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter