Need list of best things to use snack credits on

mickeys friend

DIS Veteran
Would like to know how I can find a list of the best things to use the snack credits on?If you know of something that you like to use them on please list them.Thanks.

There is a sticky at the top of this board that will list all of your snack options.

jjohnson's list is really great! It's nice to know what is available, but I want to offer a word of caution. In the past I spent WAY too much time trying to figure out the "best" way to use my snack credits that I ended up paying for some things with cash (like a bottle of water) and then having credits left over. It took me TWO trips to figure out that I was being a dope :rolleyes1. Since then I just use the snack credits as I go along when I am hungry or thirsty. It worked out much better for me with less OOP expenses and no left-over credits to use or lose on my last day.

jjohnson's list is really great! It's nice to know what is available, but I want to offer a word of caution. In the past I spent WAY too much time trying to figure out the "best" way to use my snack credits that I ended up paying for some things with cash (like a bottle of water) and then having credits left over. It took me TWO trips to figure out that I was being a dope :rolleyes1. Since then I just use the snack credits as I go along when I am hungry or thirsty. It worked out much better for me with less OOP expenses and no left-over credits to use or lose on my last day.

Same thing here. I tried to buy drinks and cheaper snacks oop and ended our last day with about 14 snack credits left. We were able to use them in the gift shop for some snacks but it would have been much easier to just use them as you need them and pay oop in the end if you still need a few snacks.

this is excellent advice. now some folks like to bring home lots of stuff, but instead of buying that soda, use the credit. If you run out at the end of the trip, oyu can pay oop then

You always think, oh i will want (insert yummy item here), but after eating dessert with every meal, that mickey bar is just not as appealing sometimes

have a great time!

Excellent advice on using the snack credits versus paying OOP!

Joyce's sticky of snack credit items at the top of the forum is a great resource. It not only lists the snacks, but where to get them. I suggest starting your list from there :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter