Need help with a Precious Moments figurine sold onboard...

I just found my charges onboard, and I did have one for $75, so that could be it.

Oh goodness, they did Not have that one when we sailed in Nov 09. Maybe they were out of it... If anyone is willing to p/u one for me, I would be ever grateful... I have almost every WDW Precious moment that is made, w/ the exception of a few of the newest ones. I just love Ariel and DCL...

Oh goodness, they did Not have that one when we sailed in Nov 09. Maybe they were out of it... If anyone is willing to p/u one for me, I would be ever grateful... I have almost every WDW Precious moment that is made, w/ the exception of a few of the newest ones. I just love Ariel and DCL...

I will be back on the Wonder in 3 weeks if you'd like me to pick one up for you. I picked one up for another Dis member last weekend. Send me a PM if you want me to add this sweetie to your collection! :wizard: She is ADORABLE. She is $75.

stingmom - that figurine is too cute! :lovestruc

Remember to leave some for the rest of us please. :flower3:

um, I wasn't buying up the whole collection. there are some future cruisers who would like to have 1 too. I don't see anything wrong with that. :littleangel:

For anyone sailing on the Wonder, the figurines are located in Treasure Ketch behind the registers on the left. I had a hard time finding them since I was looking in the glass display cases. They had several other PM's, but I have no clue what other ones they had since I was only interested in picking up the Ariel piece.

I'm really not a PM fan and have been trying to sell a couple piecesthat I do have on Craig's List....however, that piece is so cute and I have a Ariel fan that would love it.

I was wondering if anyone still had one of these pieces? My mom's collection was destroyed in a fire and I'm always on the look out for this piece to replace hers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter