Need help with a Precious Moments figurine sold onboard...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by UGAFan0829, Jan 2, 2010.

1. UGAFan0829

UGAFan0829 DIS Veteran

I'm hoping that someone will know what I'm talking about and can help me out...There is a Precious Moments figurine that's sold onboard that I'm looking for...It's Ariel holding the ship in her hands. I remember seeing it in Treasure Ketch when we cruised in September. I'm trying to find out the actual name of the piece, how much it is, and whether or not it's available anywhere other than on the ships (which I'm doubting). Thanks so much!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. stingmom

stingmom Got Dis?

check the sticky at the top. I think I saw a phone number there once to order items seen on the ship. If not, we'll be sailing on the 14th and can get one for you!

4. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

I'm on the 1/14 sailing and can get the info for you. Send me a PM if you want me to look into it for you if you don't get the info you need before that.

The merchandise mail order number is 407-363-6200. They may or may not be able to help you.

5. stingmom

stingmom Got Dis?

here ya go!

DCL Merchandise - Left the ship and forgot to buy something? Something broke or was lost? Sometimes you can get DCL merchandise from the WDW Merchandise number. It helps to have a good description of the item. Call 407-363-6200 or email at wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com

6. UGAFan0829

UGAFan0829 DIS Veteran

Thank you all very much for the info. I never thought to look for a number for DCL merchandising. I will give them a shout to see what I can find. Thank you for offering to pick one up for me, that is very sweet!

7. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

Always check the DCL FAQ sticky thread...there is tons of good info there!! And, if anyone sees something that it out of date, please bring it to the attention of the mods so we can continually offer current info. Thanks!!

MJ

8. The LK 4

The LK 4 <font color=red>Don't make me get out my spoon!<br

I loved it so much I bought it on our November cruise! It's called "Part of Your World". I can't remember how much it was though. Probably somewhere between $50-70?

9. UGAFan0829

UGAFan0829 DIS Veteran

I just called Disney and because this item is exclusive to DCL, according to them, it can only be purchased on the ships. I am so kicking myself in the behind for not getting it when we were on the Magic in September!! If there is still anyone out there would would be willing to pick one up for me, please let me know!! TIA!

10. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

UGA... sent you a PM

11. stingmom

stingmom Got Dis?

Us Diser's are always happy to lend a hand. As mentioned above, I too am sailing Jan 14th and can pick one up for you.

12. UGAFan0829

UGAFan0829 DIS Veteran

Thanks so much for the offer stingmom, but jilljill is going to help me out. Again, thanks for the kind offer. DISers are the bomb!

13. KSDisneyDad

KSDisneyDad DIS Veteran

I guess I now know what my DW's trip souvenir will be this coming March!!! If it's still available.

14. plutoNme

plutoNme plutonme

stingmom just sent you a PM

15. Michellepooh

Michellepooh DIS Veteran

Does anyone happen to have a photo of this figurine? I may need to add it to my souvenir shopping list! :)

16. The LK 4

The LK 4 <font color=red>Don't make me get out my spoon!<br

It looks just like this, except instead of holding Flounder, Ariel is holding a small Disney cruise ship!

[​IMG]

17. tink too

tink too DIS Veteran

Oh that is just gorgeous! I hope they are still available in September because our DD would just love to get one of those for her birthday onboard the Magic. :lovestruc

18. nashville_minnie

nashville_minnie Mouseketeer

I admired that figurine as well last month - I really wanted to get it but I already own the one with Ariel holding Flounder & DH STRONGLY convinced me that they were just too similar - this is why I should never shop with him!!!

Hopefully they still have these next time we sail - I am going to sneak in there & get one!!

:)

19. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel Moderator

Do you remember how much it was?

Sayhello

20. stingmom

stingmom Got Dis?

oh, that figurine is precious! can't wait to pick one up next week! :cutie:

21. nashville_minnie

nashville_minnie Mouseketeer

it was in a glass display case & i don't think the price was visible, and i never asked. but if i had to guess, i'd say around $65-$75ish.