Need help with 4Shared images

3Bsmom

Earning My Ears
I have been following some DISdesigners and have downloaded their designs from 4Shared. I've been able to upload them into MS Word and Publisher, but am not able to change the text to my children's names.

I'm following the directions published, but the sample names are always behind the ones I'm typing in!

Can anyone help? We are leaving in a few days! Thanks!

many DISigners do not post blanks and ask that you request any personalizations from them. that is way some of us purposely put text where it is not easily removed

Thanks. It looks like these designers are no longer active. One even wrote and said to download her stuff and change it yourself because she isn't doing it anymore.

If there are names already on the design, there is no real easy way to remove them or change them unless you have the layered file. In the layered file, with the right software, you can change the name, but if the file that you have is a jpeg, bmp, gif, etc.. then the image has been saved as one image (compressed down to one layer) and not in the individual layers. I hope that makes sense.

Your best bet is to try to find a blank design that you could easily put the name on.

I hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter