Need help planning my schedule

LParente

DIS Veteran
OK guys, I need some help! I can make my ADRs next Wednesday and I'm starting to second guess my plans since the July extra magic hours are posted. I have 1/2 of the 10th and all of the 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th. I want to eat at Epcot 2 nights, MGM, MK, and DD once each so I need to arrange my evenongs that way. Which parks do you recommend spending full days at and which can I do in spurts? Thanks!!!

Epcot and MK you def need at least a day or more in, MGM you may be able to do in part of day depending on whether you want to do all of the rides and shows (esp. RnR and ToT). I always like to do MK on the first day, but if that doesn't matter to you then I would recommend going to MGM the first day and have dinner there, and if you still have more you want to see you could go another morning and then hop to Epcot where you could have dinner, and then spend another whole day at Epcot and have dinner there again, and then spend a day at MK and have dinner, and then the last day go back to whichever park you want, and then go to DTD for dinner that dinner since you will have eaten in all of the parks you want to eat in by then. You could arrange the days anyway you want, but that could work.

Also if you wanted to do MK on the first day then do that and have dinner there, and then another day go back and then hop to Epcot to have dinner. Spend another full day in Epcot and have dinner again. You could spend a full day in MGM, (there is enough to do, if you want to do everything) and have dinner there, or go to AK or MK again and hop to MGM for the afternoon and have dinner there. Then the last day go back to whichever park you missed stuff in or want to do more stuff in, and then go to DTD for dinner.

Either of those should work, or you could arrange it anyway you want, but you def. have enough time to do all the dinners you want. Hope this helps and wasn't too confusing:upsidedow

Utilize the EMH at any park that it is offered. Plan your days around them.
De[ending on the ages in your group, MK is a 2 day & the others are 1 day. Use the hopper & don;t hesitate to jump parks. It is common for us to go to 2 - 3 parks on some days of our trips.

As for dining: EPCOT - Japan (Tepanyaki), Mexico & France (Le Chefs)
MK - Tony's Town Sq & Liberty Tree Tavern
MGM - 50's Prime Time & Sci Fi Dine In

I agree with Animal Kingdom and MGM being 1/2 day parks. This trip I'm doing AK in the morning then MGM at night so we can see the fantasmic. I must have changed my trip plan like 10 times already and we are leaving 2 weeks from today........lol....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter