Need help from the Universal/IOA pro's

afergvip

Mouseketeer
Going to Universal for 1 night - June 1st and 2nd. Staying at RPH. Three of us - daughter who is 8. She is still scared of "dark" rides which limits us but I need your input and help on a couple of things. I'm trying to talk my dh into going to the parks for 2 full days. He wants to do both parks in 1 day on Tuesday - our last day there. Spend Monday at resort, City Walk, etc probably wouldn't get there until around noon. We are spending a week at the beach an hour away.

Here is what I have mapped out. Please look over, tell me what I have missed or is a MUST do even if she doesn't like "dark" rides. On you tube they all look dark so I can't tell which ones I'm leaving out that she may love!! Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions!!

Universal:

Minion Meham
Shrek 4-D
Transformers??
Twister??
Woody Woodpeckers Coaster
ET Adventure
The Simpsons Ride
Kang & kodo’s Twirl ‘n’ hurl
Men in Black
Take Hogwartz Express over to Islands of Adventure

Islands of Adventure:
Jurassic Park Discovery Center
Jurassic Park River Adventure
Pteranodon Flyers - swings
Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls
Popeye & Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges
Storm Force Excelleration (like tea-cups – you spin it yourself)
Spider Man?
Doctor Dooms Fearfall?
Seuss Landing – several kiddy rides in that area
Mytho’s restaurant for Dinner
Poseidon’s Fury - show
Mystic Fountain
The flying Hippogriff (kids coaster)
Ride Hogwartz Express back to Universal for nighttime show or head back to beach.

Also, do you know if school is "in session" in Florida on June 1 and 2
Give me some points to help with talking dh to go to the parks both days.

Thanks in advance!!

since you are not including anything in the potter sections exept to use HE to go back and forth from the parks,
you can get quite a bit done.
parks close at 9 pm on the dates you listed.

do use the early entry for the hotel guests.

save the wet rides and do them close together as you will get very wet on some of them.
might need to change clothes could happen.

suggest you use two days to hit everything in the park you want to see.
dont know if you can do it ALL in one day.

you need to check the show times for poseidon and work it into your schedule so you won't have to back track for it.
it could be that this show runs every 30 minutes.
i might be off on that time though.

Thanks so much!! I didn't include much of the harry potter stuff because I'm afraid that it will be too scary for her. Water rides are her favorite so I thought we could do those in the afternoon and do Universal Studios in the morning and Islands of Adventure in the afternoon hours. I'm really hoping I can convince my DH that we need to add the second day. Even if that means we are finished by early evening on Tuesday. Thanks for your input and help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter