• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help for a Skylanders Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow a fellow Diser with Skylander designs ... I have died and gone to heaven :)

My son is having his 7th birthday party in march. Is there any way that you could design an invitation for him as well as the circle with his name (thinking of putting them on cupcakes. Also the candy wrapper.

His name is Brady

If there is anything that I can do for you please let me know.

Thanks so much in advance !!!! :thumbsup2

Hi Amy,

Thanks so much…my nephew Noah loves the designs as do I. You are terrific.

Hi, my son is having a Skylanders Swapforce birthday party, could you please do a Thank You card for Adrian who's turning 8?

hi!! these are all so fabulous!! any chance you could do anything skylanders for tré 6th? bunting, invites, posters, anything really.....thank you so much in advance xxxxx

Which designs would you like? The regular Skylanders (white/blue), the Giants (orange) or the Swapforce (green)?

My son is having his 7th birthday party in march. Is there any way that you could design an invitation for him as well as the circle with his name (thinking of putting them on cupcakes. Also the candy wrapper.

His name is Brady

I would be glad to work on these for you. Which of the Skylanders designs would you like. The regular one (blue/white), Giants (orange) or Swapforce (green)?

Hi, my son is having a Skylanders Swapforce birthday party, could you please do a Thank You card for Adrian who's turning 8?

The thank you card has been made generic and can be found on page 35 of this thread in post #511.

My son Atticus is turning 6 in a couple of weeks and I would really appreciate if you could assist me with your set of your Swap Force designs. I know he would love them!! Thank You!!

hI - I was planning my son's Skylander theme birthday and found this site.....can you please make all prints for Troy's , 7th birthday in Skylander swapforce. thanks much!

Thank you so, so much for your swap force designs :yay: Charlie is going to be so happy :woohoo:

His name is Brady

Hi Amy
Swapforce would be great. That seems to be his recent favorite. Thank you for being so wonderful !!!

Jen

Here are Brady's designs...

brady_skylandersswapforcecandy_zps00c4cd56.jpg

brady_skylandersswapforceround_zps88d9c5da.jpg

brady_skylandersswapforceinvite_zps78e7574c.jpg

My son Atticus is turning 6 in a couple of weeks and I would really appreciate if you could assist me with your set of your Swap Force designs. I know he would love them!! Thank You!!

Here are your requested designs...

atticus_skylandersswapforcebannertriangle_zps75348da6.jpg

atticus_skylandersswapforcegifttag_zps8a2eda3b.jpg

atticus_skylandersswapforcecandy_zps8c893fb1.jpg

atticus_skylandersswapforceinvite_zpsf0cd824f.jpg

atticus_skylandersswapforcelanyard_zpsbeb9fb4d.jpg

atticus_skylandersswapforcewaterbottle_zps7e26892b.jpg

atticus_skylandersswapforceround_zpsf00bbf45.jpg

atticus_skylandersswapforce_zps7d3f206f.jpg

atticus_skylandersswapforcebagtopper_zps6260673d.jpg

HI Amy ! Thanks for all that you do here! The designs look amazing. I am sure my son will be very excited!!

WOW, Amy- a year later and you are still going strong! you are an angel for helping make so many birthdays so very special for so many of our little ones- thank you so much!

I am so thrilled that you are still doing skylander designs. my little guy is still super enamored and is begging me for a swap force party. This time last year there were no skylanders invitations or party accessories available and you were a saint and made some for my son. Now I am seeing skylanders invitations and merchandise at lots of stores but none of their designs come close to yours.

If it is not too much trouble, I would love to request your designs for his party. His name is Taylor, he is turning 5, and adores anything swap force. I know you are busy so whatever you have time for would be great.

Thank you so much! :worship:

Wow! Saw of your other posts, too, and I see that you are really good at designing. My son's 6th birthday party is coming up. Could I trouble you for a few of the designs using Swap Force? My son's name is Julien and it is his 6th birthday. I would like the Loot Bag Topper, the gift tag, the triangle banner, chocolate candy wrapper and VIP card.

For the round designs, would you be able to make one of each of the series (blue/white, Giants, Swap Force) but change the design a little? Would you be able to remove the word(s) [like Swap Force/Giants] under Skylander and write in Happy 6th Birthday instead. And then his name would still be inserted in the same place around the bottom with an "!" after (Julien!)? If not possible, then just the regular design with just his name would be much appreciated!

You would not happen to have all 8 elements in white on a colored background, would you? Thought I would ask!

Thanks so much! My son will be so excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter