Need help choosing between CSR and CBR

We’ve stayed at both multiple times and CSR definitely has a great pool and Great restaurants but getting around is not as easy. CBR now has the skyliner and just riding it is a blast, my whole family just looked for reasons to ride it. CBR also has a nice themed pool As well as multiple quiet pools around the resort That were not busy while we were there. Riviera is also in walking distance with multiple great eateries as well as their own skyliner station. I know people think these resorts are spread out but a nice walk after a meal is a welcome respite If all things are even we choose CBR! Have a great trip!

Thank you. We appreciate it.

How are the restaurant/s in the GDT?

I happen to be planning our first stay at GDT in October, so I have some answers for you, but I haven't eaten there yet!

Dhalia Lounge is open 4:30 to midnight. Look up pictures, it's gorgeous! Has a nice selection of tapas for food and cocktails that sound amazing. Plus amazing outside views. It's top floor of GDT.

Three Bridges is a restaurant at the resort, outside on the lake. It's open air, very pretty, decent sized menu and gets great reviews. 4:30 to midnight.

Rix Sports Bar/Grill serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. I think it gets decent reviews, but more of an average restaurant? It's in the building where the old lobby used to be for Coronado Springs.

Maya Grill is a restaurant also in the old lobby building, but it's closed.

Toledo is the upper-scale restaurant in GDT, that is still closed, but fingers crossed it opens soon!

There is also a quick service serves all day I think and the pool/bar and grill.

I happen to be planning our first stay at GDT in October, so I have some answers for you, but I haven't eaten there yet!

Dhalia Lounge is open 4:30 to midnight. Look up pictures, it's gorgeous! Has a nice selection of tapas for food and cocktails that sound amazing. Plus amazing outside views. It's top floor of GDT.

Three Bridges is a restaurant at the resort, outside on the lake. It's open air, very pretty, decent sized menu and gets great reviews. 4:30 to midnight.

Rix Sports Bar/Grill serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. I think it gets decent reviews, but more of an average restaurant? It's in the building where the old lobby used to be for Coronado Springs.

Maya Grill is a restaurant also in the old lobby building, but it's closed.

Toledo is the upper-scale restaurant in GDT, that is still closed, but fingers crossed it opens soon!

There is also a quick service serves all day I think and the pool/bar and grill.

Sorry - I thought they were asking about in GDT itself and not at CSR in general. I didn't realize they were opening Dahlia since Toledo is still closed.

Sorry - I thought they were asking about in GDT itself and not at CSR in general. I didn't realize they were opening Dahlia since Toledo is still closed.

Oh, maybe they just meant in GDT itself. But the other restaurants are all part of the same resort, so I figured they were also options.

Oh, maybe they just meant in GDT itself. But the other restaurants are all part of the same resort, so I figured they were also options.

No, it's a valid point. I was probably being too literal. (Plus I think there are some people who don't get that they are all the same resort.)

How are the restaurant/s in the GDT?
Three Bridges is pretty good and also offers to-go orders. We enjoyed being able to take our food back to the room and eat. Also, Rix Sportsbar and the Dahlia lounge are great choices. Rix is also open for breakfast since the QS isn't available. I wish Maya Grill was open since it is one of my favorites...hopefully soon!

Three Bridges is pretty good and also offers to-go orders. We enjoyed being able to take our food back to the room and eat. Also, Rix Sportsbar and the Dahlia lounge are great choices. Rix is also open for breakfast since the QS isn't available. I wish Maya Grill was open since it is one of my favorites...hopefully soon!

Thank you. Is Three Bridges open now?

I see. Still, you'll get a far nicer room at GDT than CBR. The rooms at CBR haven't been updated in a while and it shows.
Actually they just finished a massive refurbishment last year so most rooms and the whole resort have been upgraded.

Skyliner makes CBR the better alternativ. Bus service at both are not good but the skyliner to HS and Epcot are the key. But it depends what you are looking for as what I like you may not.

I love CBR better! It’s very colorful and happy! I would say try something different but don’t know if I would want a pirate room. Good luck choosing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter