Need Help Before 11.30!!

Glad it worked out.
Agree it is always funny when it is someone elses kids ;)

Englands Disney Gang said:
Sam kindly informed me when I asked about it that he sleepwalks so must of done it in his sleep last night!!!!!!!! :scratchin
QUOTE]
This and the correct spelling, he is one clever boy :rotfl:

Yet another reason to check and double check that all pens and paints are washable, you just never know what the little blighters will use them for :lmao:

Glad you got it off

superb - also love Sam's explanation :rotfl:

Sam kindly informed me when I asked about it that he sleepwalks so must of done it in his sleep last night

Nice one :thumbsup2

Just to let you all know Sam does actually sleepwalk so when he gave the reason he said it in a straight face!!.

It was brought up again last night when we were all sat together....I said to DH maybe we need to remove all felts/paints from Sams room incase it happens again if Sam sleepwalks!!.

Sam said 'No its OK mum you dont have to remove them all... I will just make sure when I sleepwalk I keep my hands in my pyjama bottoms but not fiddle'

This is because Sam has a habit of walking around with his hands down his pj's fiddling with you know what!!!.... :eek: :crazy2: ....and I alsways tell him to stop fiddling!!

That boy has an answer for everything I could write a book on his whitty captions!! :blush:

This is because Sam has a habit of walking around with his hands down his pj's fiddling with you know what!!!.... :eek: :crazy2: ....and I alsways tell him to stop fiddling!!

Typical man..................... :rolleyes:
:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter