Need Help Before 11.30!!

Englands Disney Gang

Eeyore Lives Here
Morning All!!

Not had the best of mornings so far!!. Youngest DS (age 7) decided he would wake up oldest DS (13) at 7.30pm.... this is not a good idea on a sunday morning so the loving brothers started with one of their famous fights!!

Oldest DS finally kicked him out of his bedroom and shut the door. DH has now taken youngest DS to football.

I have just gone upstairs and written accross my oldest DS bedroom door is red thick felt pen is PIGGYHEAD....now I dont need to tell you who did this!!!

I am so angry....will swing for him when he gets back at 11.30, tried rubbing vinegar on it and its done nothing....any ideas how to get it off???
The door is white painted (like what all new houses have). Hope I calm down before 11.30!! :mad:

I cant think of anything that wont take the paint off as well. You might just have to paint over it. :confused3

according to DW try wet wipes as recommended on UKscrappers web site :confused3

Do try wet wipes - they are great for getting out stains, used one at a Gala once to get beetroot out of a white top - and it left no mark at all! Hope this works

NO LUCK......I have tried wet wipes and Kandoo Toilet wipes and no luck....looks like its a repaint! :mad:

If on the news tonight there is mad woman on the loose in the North East its only me so dont panic :crazy2:

Oh dear :eek:

I'd go for the quickest, easiest remedy (me all over ;) ) and paint over it :thumbsup2

Interesting to read about the 'Wet Ones' on stains.
I'll try that but what do they do to your skin...................? :scared:

I'd be absolutely furious too :furious: but, sitting on the other side of the fence, I'm afraid I had to let a smile slip :worried:

Sorry :flower3:

Alison....if it was anyone elses children I would be laughing and saying 'kids will be kids'!!

BUT

as soon as you go upstairs you look straight at my sons bedroom door with

PIGGYHEAD.....starring at you....charming!

at least he has spelt it right! :worried:

It's terrible but it made me laugh ~ Hope you get it sorted :goodvibes

Have you tried Mr Muscle kitchen cleaner or perhaps a little bleach, its worth a try :thumbsup2

Englands Disney Gang said:

I'm impressed :rotfl:

And there was I feeling guilty for having a chuckle ;)

If it were written in any colour, other than red, I guess it'd be a darn sight easier to get out!
Best warn DS for 'next' time. :stir: :rolleyes1

THE BLEACH HAS WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

First it went yellow then with an extra scrub it came off!!!!

Thank you for all your ideas....house smells like a chemical company now but who cares I will just tell DH when he comes in I have been doing housework since he has left rather than sitting here with a coffee :coffee:

DS will not get away with this I will be having a quiet word in his ear when he comes back......will let you all know what he says!!

I was going to say try the anti bacterial wipes, they get boot polish off laminate!!

Glad to hear the bleach worked :)

Claire ;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm sorry Jane, but I couldn't help but laugh. I'm pleased that you managed to get rid of it

DS will not get away with this I will be having a quiet word in his ear when he comes back

Jane ~ Hope it went well :thumbsup2

Sam kindly informed me when I asked about it that he sleepwalks so must of done it in his sleep last night!!!!!!!! :scratchin

I kindly replied 'I was not born yesterday and if you ever write on anything again it will be your head that looks like a Piggys' :crowded:

Sam kindly informed me when I asked about it that he sleepwalks so must of done it in his sleep last night!!!!!!!! :scratchin

I've got to give him props!! :lmao: What a great answer! Did he do it with a completely straight face??? You've got an oscar-winning actor on your hands!

I'm glad to hear all is resolved, Jane. Thanks for giving me a smile this morning... :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter