Need car fixing help, Maaco keeps messing up my car

AmberI

Mouseketeer
I took my car into a Maaco paint shop and they keep messing up my car. I got the front bumper painted it took over a month to do, when I picked up my car the back bumper had big scratches all over it. They tried to tell me my car looked like that coming in, but would fix it.
I when to pick up my car and it was raining really bad out side so I couldn't look over the car very well. I also had to get my car jumped because the battery was dead, they said it was from sitting for two weeks, I really don't believe that.
When I got home the rain stoped so I was looking over my car and there are big scratches on my car door and the car door handel. I really don't know what to do, can I make them pay to get it fixed? I really don't want to take it back to them.
I just don't want to have to pay more money to fix what they have done to my car.

Any help whould be great. Thank you.

Maaco is know to be one of those dirt cheap body shops. Usually you get what you pay for and in your case it looks to be true. It doesn't mean they can rip you off though. I don't know which state you live in and what the regulations for that state are, but in Michigan an auto repair business must be licensed by the state. If there is every a problem the state has a 800 number to report the business. The State of Michigan does not take complaints lightly and are on top of any problems. The can fine a business and see that a business makes restitution to the customer. My advise would be to contact your state to see if they have something similar. Next time check around and take you car to a reputable business even though it may cost more $$$.

Did you get this done on your own, or is this an insurance repair? If an insurance repair, the insurance co. might be able to help. If you did it on your own, I think you're hosed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter