Need advice on POR vs POFW vs CBR

allboyhouse

Registered
OK....I am planning our trip that we are planning to take in May. We always sstay at POR, which we all LOVE, but I am thinking about trying a different resort. I really wanted to stay at Wilderness Lodge, but with my oldest graduating this year, I just don't think we can swing it. So, I turn to you all for advice.....

Difference in POR and POFQ? We are a family of 5, but one of my kids will be staying in my sister's room, so 4 in a room....will we still get a room in the buildings and not in the mansions? I really love that part of POR if we choose to stay there.

What is the good and bad about POFQ?

Good and bad about Caribbean Beach?? Never been there so actually ANYTHING is helpful!!

TIA everybody!!

I've never stayed at Caribbean Beach but we just got back from POFQ. We booked next time for POR, so I am interested too in how they differ. I liked POFQ but I don't think it will be a favorite of mine. I liked the look of the resort and the feel of it. The pool was fine but not great. The food court was ok but a lot of the chooses were too spicy for me! The dessert selection was smaller and the drink selection (bottled) was limited. The size of the resort was a plus though and we enjoyed the campfire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter