Need a suggestion

Paging Tom Morrow

DIS Veteran
Hey all,

DW, DD (3) and I are bringing DMIL, DFIL, DSIL and her BF to WDW in August and will be staying at BLT (8 acronyms in one sentence!).

Our dining plans are as follows:

Day 1: 1900 Park Fare (Dinner)
Day 2: Chef Mickeys (Breakfast) & 'Ohana (Dinner)
Day 3: ?????
Day 4: Le Cellier
Day 5: California Grill

We need suggestions for Day 3 dinner. Would prefer something that is 1TS Credit and italian food is out as we are doing Maggianos by Universal the day before checking into BLT.

We are looking for something that is easy travel as the extended family members aren't familiar with how long it can take to get from A to B via bus.

We'd also prefer a non-buffet restaurant as our first three meals are essentially buffet type restaurants.

So, if you were in the same predicament, where would you book?

Thanks!

um...ok...:confused3 I only asked because I was wondering where in the World you would be so it would make suggesting a convienent place a little easier. :rolleyes:

The Wave. Getting there is very simple from BLT and I think the food is very good. Kona would be another good choice for simplicity.

I have to second the Wave... it is very good, and just one TS credit.

Another vote for The Wave ... awesome food and a really nice atmosphere that is also kid friendly. We had a delicious and relaxing meal last August and will be going back on our upcoming trip.

What about the Whispering Canyon Cafe? That would be a visit to a resort completely different than what you are staying at. It's a fun place to dine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter