NE Magic on Sept 12, 2012

we booked a hotel, laguardia airport hotel in elmhurst, for the night before the cruise, it was only $103, if anyone else is staying there or would like to maybe we could share a ride to the ship:)

Sorry we're driving down that morning! Can't help;)

Hi Everyone! For anyone that is interested in linking up your stateroom to dine with fellow Diser's, please PM me your reservation number and dining time (early or late). I'm calling in tomorrow afternoon, so this is your last call!

I'm going to pass on the Gnome roam. But I just got my materials to make my Fish Extender and FE gifts! :hippie:

Hey everyone! Just booked our cruise last week and came across your thread. So excited about this cruise. :goodvibes I will be going with DS 16 and DS 13. I also talked my sister and her daughter (11) into booking as well. Saw that there was 38 pages to this thread and knew there was no way I could quickly get through all the posts, so I wanted to know if there was anything I should know about the cruise. Saw something about a roaming gnome, sounded cute but what is it? Any other happenings? Any DVC meetings? I am so excited I want to know everything... :rotfl2:

The fb page has the synopsis of all events. Here's a quick recap for our newcomers:
Dismeet Promenade Lounge 2:30 9/12;
3:00 some of us going to the spa for the tour and names into raffle.
Mother daughter luncheon, FE, roaming gnome, Finding Nemo movie premier get together.
Hope Sparkles is coordinating the luncheon; Prinny is coordinating( calling today) to link dining reservations; Lynn is keeping track of rosters, FE and roaming gnome. Hope this helps, and welcome!

Roaming gnome-- a magnetic picture with a mickey gnome and our destinations on it. I will include an update roster of those interested with various colored pens in a Baggie attached to a lanyard. Once you sign it, give to another disser listed and cross off your name on the list. It needs to move fairly fast as there are nearly 20 rooms signed up for 5 nights. I will have the last person return the picture/ lanyard/ pens/ list to me. ( my room # is on it). Once home, I will scan it and post the picture so all can get a copy as well !!

We'll be in for the Roaming Gnome! We don't have a room number yet, but hopefully we'll get one before we cruise. We will give you the room number at the meet on boarding day!

Beth

The fb page has the synopsis of all events. Here's a quick recap for our newcomers:
Dismeet Promenade Lounge 2:30 9/12;
3:00 some of us going to the spa for the tour and names into raffle.
Mother daughter luncheon, FE, roaming gnome, Finding Nemo movie premier get together.
Hope Sparkles is coordinating the luncheon; Prinny is coordinating( calling today) to link dining reservations; Lynn is keeping track of rosters, FE and roaming gnome. Hope this helps, and welcome!
;)

Wow, there's alot going on...glad I asked. Thank you so much for letting me know. We would definitely like to do the roaming gnome. We don't have a room number though so can we get added once we are on the ship? Hopefully will make it in time for the dismeet and would like to go to the spa tour if I can get away from my kids :lmao: As far as dining goes, there will be 5 of us and again, no room number to link to. How many do they seat at a table?

;)

Wow, there's alot going on...glad I asked. Thank you so much for letting me know. We would definitely like to do the roaming gnome. We don't have a room number though so can we get added once we are on the ship? Hopefully will make it in time for the dismeet and would like to go to the spa tour if I can get away from my kids :lmao: As far as dining goes, there will be 5 of us and again, no room number to link to. How many do they seat at a table?

If you'd like to link your dining with the rest of the Dis members, all we'll need is your reservation number and the dining time you're eating at (early or late). No room number required!

They'll either seat us all at one table, or at a few tables near us depending on how many people there are to be linked. I'm going to be calling in shortly to do this, so please send me a PM if you you'd like to be included!

Prinny 27, i sent you a pm

[/B][/B]
If you'd like to link your dining with the rest of the Dis members, all we'll need is your reservation number and the dining time you're eating at (early or late). No room number required!

They'll either seat us all at one table, or at a few tables near us depending on how many people there are to be linked. I'm going to be calling in shortly to do this, so please send me a PM if you you'd like to be included!

Hi everyone! For those of you who asked to link reservations for dining, it's done! Those of you in the early seating will all be at one table. For those of us in the late dining, we're going to be at several tables right next to each other. I made notes of all the extra requests you put in - who you wanted to sit with, where you wanted your table, dining rotations, etc. So Disney is going to do their utmost to honor all of them. Can't wait to see you on the cruise!

Prinny27 said:
Hi everyone! For those of you who asked to link reservations for dining, it's done! Those of you in the early seating will all be at one table. For those of us in the late dining, we're going to be at several tables right next to each other. I made notes of all the extra requests you put in - who you wanted to sit with, where you wanted your table, dining rotations, etc. So Disney is going to do their utmost to honor all of them. Can't wait to see you on the cruise!

Thanks for calling! See you soon!

I just added my husband and my names to the lanyard list. Let me know if you need any help. Thanks

Still trying to decide about tours or not or which ones. I am curious what everyone else is doing, especially those of you with children. We have boy girl twins who will turn 9 on 9/15.

Thanks. Can't wait it's getting very close!

NeverSayNever

Still trying to decide about tours or not or which ones. I am curious what everyone else is doing, especially those of you with children. We have boy girl twins who will turn 9 on 9/15.

Thanks. Can't wait it's getting very close!

NeverSayNever

We think we are just going to walk around. None of the tours really seem like "I must do that". My concern with the excursions on the water that they could be really chilly, if it is "fall" type weather. I am also concerned about the fog that everyone keeps talking about in their trip reports. We may see what the weather is like then pick something that day, if we don't just walk around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter