NE DISmeet to see the Muppets!

Bornteach

<a href=http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor><br><im
Hi all!

I have arranged for us to go see the Muppets together on 12/4 at Chunkys in Nashua.

Chunkys is a fantastic place that you can have a meal, a drink and watch a movie in these WAY cool limo seats. We would LOVE to have you join us!

I do not have an exact time right now but it would be around lunch time.

If you would like to come, please respond below with the number of people (kids & adults.)

In the meantime, you can learn about Chunkys here: http://chunkys.com/

We will have a couple of auction items for GKTW but the crux of this is just fun for all! We have not seen each other since July!! : )

Attendees:
Kristin, David, Molly & Cole, 7 more friends (11)
Kristen & the girls (3)
Tara +?
Sandy (1+)
Kim, Jack, Merri (3)
Jeff & Val (2)
Hopefully Kim and the family (4)
Scaevis (+2?)
Hopefully Erika (1)

Huge fan of Chunky's here! We'll definitely be there!

1 Adult
2 Children

Oh, and if you bring the wine glass I'll bring the money! :goodvibes

I'm in... Will check with Derek of he wants to come...

I also think I still have the BJ's membership we can do something with;)

Ooh, I bet I can round up a few friends to go! I'll answer back with a definite number soon, but for now, there is one - me!

Unfortunately Ash's play is that weekend, so we can't make it :(

This sounds like a blast! Wish I could be there. I cant wait to see the new Muppet movie. I'm in Erie, PA. So that is a pretty good drive!

Hoping to be there. I won't know until we are a little closer. I will be in TX all week for work so I will have to play it by ear.

Irish I could I am pregnant and can't do long car trips by myself and dh has to work at the tree farm that weekend. Bummer maybe next meet.

Irish I could I am pregnant and can't do long car trips by myself and dh has to work at the tree farm that weekend. Bummer maybe next meet.

What does being Irish have to do with being pregnant? :)

Congratulations!

So bummed I won't be able to make it :sad2:
I just had surgery and have to avoid long car rides & flying for a while.

I am hoping to make it. My back is not doing well at the moment and the 2 hours in the car might not be an option for me depending on how long this disk flair sticks around. Put me on the maybe list for now :confused3.

Erika

Erika - Tom too? What about the rest of the fam?

Erika - Tom too? What about the rest of the fam?

Sorry Kristin! I am sure not Jason and probably not Tom as they have Patriots tickets for that day (although that may depend on the game time and movie time). I was hoping my Mom and maybe Victoria if she has her exam and thesis stuff in by then. So put me down for maybe 2 and I will be able to gauge how my back is closer to the event. (Life is so complicated!) I will be so sad if I can't make it so keep your fingers crossed!

Sorry Kristin! I am sure not Jason and probably not Tom as they have Patriots tickets for that day (although that may depend on the game time and movie time). I was hoping my Mom and maybe Victoria if she has her exam and thesis stuff in by then. So put me down for maybe 2 and I will be able to gauge how my back is closer to the event. (Life is so complicated!) I will be so sad if I can't make it so keep your fingers crossed!

Fingers and Toes crossed

This sounds so great!!! I have never been to a Dis meet of any kind, mainly because I feel a little nervous and shy...

I do think my kids and I would enjoy ourselves if we went...

When do you need to know?

This sounds so great!!! I have never been to a Dis meet of any kind, mainly because I feel a little nervous and shy...

I do think my kids and I would enjoy ourselves if we went...

When do you need to know?

You'll find that we are a fun group and you won't be shy for long! We all share a love for Disney and the PodCast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter