NE DISmeet to see the Muppets!

This sounds so great!!! I have never been to a Dis meet of any kind, mainly because I feel a little nervous and shy...

I do think my kids and I would enjoy ourselves if we went...

When do you need to know?

Join us! it is going to be a great time!

Sounds like a hoot, but I have a company outing up to Maine that day....wish I could have joined the fun in Nashua. Oh well....will have to do with my Fitchburg memories!!!

Sounds like a hoot, but I have a company outing up to Maine that day....wish I could have joined the fun in Nashua. Oh well....will have to do with my Fitchburg memories!!!

Dont worry... I am sure we will make more Fitchburg memories... Did you see the brave trailer Nikki posted on FB?

You can count me in.I may bring a friend or two I will keep it posted
Mahna Mahna.

I may have missed it, but what time are we all meeting? Should we be buying tickets ahead of time?

Jeff - Nope, you buy tickets there. Make sure to tell them you are with the DIS at the booth. We are meeting at 11:30 AM the movie is a Noon.

Change of plans guys my family wants to put up our tree on Sunday so I will not be there :(

Hi All!!! I am so excited to see some of you on Sunday!!!

Please arrive at Chunkys no later than 11:30. For those of you who need directions, please see their website but here are general ones:

Take exit 6 off of Route 3 North Nashua. Take a left off the exit. There are 3 sets of lights IMMEDIATELY after. Take a left at the THIRD set. (Pass the Christmas Tree Shop entrance). Chunkys is about 1/2 mile down on the right.

Thanks for organizing this and giving us an excuse to spend a little time together and do something fun!

Also, it was my second time seeing the movie and I loved it even more this time around.

Hope to see my NE DIS friends again soon!

So missed seeing you all today. Glad to hear that you all had a great time. See you next time I hope!

Erika

Wonder when the next Pixar movie is coming out. :3dglasses

June 22nd I believe. Two days before PCC3.0... :banana:

Hmmm. That would be a bit tight since I'm sure a bunch of us are headed down to Orlando beforehand. And maybe they'll show the movie on the cruise.

We'll just have to look for another excuse to get together. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter