• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Navigators for 5-Night Double Dip?(Looking for itinerary B - July cruises)

I keep checking the Disney Cruise Line Blog and they have not posted the Navigators yet. Has anyone been able to figure out how to post them on here? I can't wait to see them!!

The blog writer is currently on the 11 night north Norwegian and Iceland cruise on the Magic, so my guess is he won't post them until he returns home. Bummer for us waiting, but his trip log is awesome!

Can anybody post which shows are on which nights? Wanted to do some adult dining, but I love the shows and want to try to plan accordingly. Thanks in advance!

Someone on our cruise (July 24th) was also just on the July 5th cruise and she had some photos. They are hard to read but here is what I found:

Night 1 - Magic & Illusion of Mike Super
Night 2 - Golden Mickeys
Night 3 - Villains
Night 4 - Movie - Inside Out (this prem "ear"ed on during her cruise so not sure if it will be on the other cruises)
Night 5 - she did not show this navigator but I am assuming it will be the show Disney's Believe.

HTH

Someone on our cruise (July 24th) was also just on the July 5th cruise and she had some photos. They are hard to read but here is what I found:

Night 1 - Magic & Illusion of Mike Super
Night 2 - Golden Mickeys
Night 3 - Villains
Night 4 - Movie - Inside Out (this prem "ear"ed on during her cruise so not sure if it will be on the other cruises)
Night 5 - she did not show this navigator but I am assuming it will be the show Disney's Believe.

HTH
Thanks!

DVC4US, could you please post a link to the post with pictures of the July 5th Navigators? We're also on the 7/24 Double Dip and I'd love to take a look at them before we leave. Thanks!

I wish I could Jessica, but unfortunately the DISBoards won't let me post that link. It is hard to read them in photos anyway so I am hoping some one will scan them and upload them here or a site approved by the boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter