Navigators for 5-Night Double Dip?(Looking for itinerary B - July cruises)

DVC4US

DVC Member Since 1998
Hoping that someone going on one of the 5-night double dips(itinerary B) on the Dream in early July would be willing to bring back navigators. I think the first one is July 5th. We cruise on July 24th and I would love to get a peek at them before we cruise. TIA!!

Also, before everyone starts telling me where to look for past navigators this is not my first cruise but my 14th and I know all the places to look. Most recent 5-night DD on the Dream are from 2012 so I am looking for current ones. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hoping that someone going on one of the 5-night double dips(itinerary B) on the Dream in early July would be willing to bring back navigators. I think the first one is July 5th. We cruise on July 24th and I would love to get a peek at them before we cruise. TIA!!

Also, before everyone starts telling me where to look for past navigators this is not my first cruise but my 14th and I know all the places to look. Most recent 5-night DD on the Dream are from 2012 so I am looking for current ones. Thanks!

We are on the July 24th cruise too, and would be interested in seeing up to date Navigators too!

Perhaps I am mistaken, but I believe the first double dip left today.....so hopefully mid next week we'll see them uploaded!

Yes, I really hope someone posts new Navigators for the Double Dips. The last ones I could find were old and holiday themed.:surfweb:

I would love to see the Navigators as well. If it helps anyone I was told dress up optional night will be the first CC day(Saturday on the 7/24 cruise).

That's what I have heard too for itinerary B. It should be - Casual; Dress up; Casual; Pirate Night; Casual. What I really want to see is when tastings are scheduled for and what they might conflict with so we will know if we want to book any when we board. And yes, I know things can change but at least they would give me an idea.

Sorry, am also on the double dip. Is the optional dress up night only for adults dining at Palo, are my etc?

Sorry, am also on the double dip. Is the optional dress up night only for adults dining at Palo, are my etc?
The optional dress up night is on the second night (the sea day) and is for everyone. Some went all out, and some were still in shorts!

I've finished unpacking this morning, and I've dug out all the navigators. I'm hoping to have them scanned and submitted later today!

Also, for reference in the meantime:
  1. Port Canaveral, Cruise Casual
  2. Sea Day, Optional Dress Up
  3. Castaway Cay, Cruise Casual
  4. Nassau, Pirate Night
  5. Castaway Cay, Cruise Casual

Do you happen to know the 5th menu, besides the 3 rotational and pirate night?

Just back from the June 26-July 1 DD on the Dream. I brought back all my Navigators...what can I look up for you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter