Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie,

Each one is better than the next. They are all gorgeous. You are so talented and generous in sharing all you've done with us. Thank you so very much. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

What beautiful work you do Natalie!! I absolutely adore the tinkerbell ones. I was wondering, if you had the time of course, if you could do the green tink and the pink tink (believe) both with the name Sue. thank you so much for sharing your lovely DISigns with all of us. :worship:

i just went to your shared files and they are simply amazing!:cheer2:
It's been said many times, but I want to add my own :thanks:

Natalie,

Each one is better than the next. They are all gorgeous. You are so talented and generous in sharing all you've done with us. Thank you so very much. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Right back atcha Kari!!!!! Your designs are wonderful and a true inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!

What beautiful work you do Natalie!! I absolutely adore the tinkerbell ones. I was wondering, if you had the time of course, if you could do the green tink and the pink tink (believe) both with the name Sue. thank you so much for sharing your lovely DISigns with all of us. :worship:

Thank you...........

sue1-1.jpg

Sue2.jpg

Hi,
Could i get you to do a couple of designs for me. Can I get the green tink with the name Sonya & no Date. Could i also get The Mount Everest mickey head with the names
Sonya
Eddie
Asa
Thnaks in advance,
Sonya:)

would you please make
hot pink princess ears w
gabrielle

tinkerbell ears w
hannah

do you have a design for a family trip featuring animal kingdom
thanks

You are amazing! Just when I think I have seen the best design you come up with another! Thank you! You are an inspiration!
Where do you find all the clipart? I have been looking and I have not even seen a quarter of the ones you use! They are great!

Can I get the graphic of Mickey leaninc against the Epcot round symbol like the one that is on the pressed penny label?

Thanks

Hi Natalie, I was wondering if you can come up with something for me. My kids are going on the Bayou Pirate Adventure and I am hoping that you can do some Mickey heads for me as well. Thank you in advance!

DD's name is Connor
DS's name is Sam

Thank you! Stacy:banana:

Natalie,I did not think it was possible to improve on perfection but, each one of your designs gets better and better. You are amazing.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter