Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, great work!! I just looked through your link to share your stuff, you sure have done a lot of work!

Hello Donatalie I just wanted to tell you your work is great. You are so creative. I have a question for you though how do you add the names to your pictures.Trying to get a little creative myself. :) Thanks
What software are you using?

You are so AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am always mesmerized by your DISigns. Congrats on more awesome work! :thumbsup2

Donatalie I am not sure which one to use. Do you have any suggestions.

Any Photo editing software that you are comfortable with will work. I use Microsoft Digital Image 2006. I bought it because it seemed (at the time) to have everything I wanted and it was MUCH cheaper than Photoshop. All I used it for at first was cropping and storing photos. Every once in a while, I'd do a small touch up. When my DS became OBSESSED with my scrapbooking supplies, I decided to try digital. I took my software out for a real test drive to see what it could do before spending any more money. I found that I can do (almost) everything I could want. There are few features that it lacks in comparison to PS but not enough to drop the extra dough.

I posted blanks so that people could personalize them as they see fit. I couldn't keep up. There are other designers that will not do this, but I have to put some faith out there that people are not using these blanks for any kind of personal gain (like selling them). This is supposed to be magical and fun, not stressful and overwhelming!
I've been told that the personalizations have even been handwritten in and added with address labels. If someone would like me to do the personalization.....I certainly don't mind. I just need anyone who asks to be patient. If a trip is not until September, I feel that I have some time before they need to be finished.

I'm sorry about the rant........

If you need any help at all, please let me know!!!!

Any Photo editing software that you are comfortable with will work. I use Microsoft Digital Image 2006. I bought it because it seemed (at the time) to have everything I wanted and it was MUCH cheaper than Photoshop. All I used it for at first was cropping and storing photos. Every once in a while, I'd do a small touch up. When my DS became OBSESSED with my scrapbooking supplies, I decided to try digital. I took my software out for a real test drive to see what it could do before spending any more money. I found that I can do (almost) everything I could want. There are few features that it lacks in comparison to PS but not enough to drop the extra dough.

I posted blanks so that people could personalize them as they see fit. I couldn't keep up. There are other designers that will not do this, but I have to put some faith out there that people are not using these blanks for any kind of personal gain (like selling them). This is supposed to be magical and fun, not stressful and overwhelming!
I've been told that the personalizations have even been handwritten in and added with address labels. If someone would like me to do the personalization.....I certainly don't mind. I just need anyone who asks to be patient. If a trip is not until September, I feel that I have some time before they need to be finished.

I'm sorry about the rant........

If you need any help at all, please let me know!!!![/QUOTE}

Thank you so much. I really do appreciate your help. That is a start for me to try & create some magic for my next trip in December. Please don't apologize for the rant it is all knowledge.

Thanks again.:thumbsup2

Hi,
Your work is so great. I was wondering if I could get you to do a couple of your In Every Girl head with the Names
LAUREN
TIMBER
HANNA
And the Blue head with the Pooh with the names
CODY
LUKE
I hope this is not to much to ask for. Thanks in advance
Michelle

AuroraLauren.jpg

AuroraTimber.jpg

AuroraHanna.jpg

CodyPooh.jpg

CodyLuke.jpg

Was wondering if I could make 2 requests? A Mickey Head with Minnie in it and a Mickey Head with Donald in it. No wording, want to make some pillows for my couch in my camper!!! If it is too much trouble I understand!
TIA

Was wondering if I could make 2 requests? A Mickey Head with Minnie in it and a Mickey Head with Donald in it. No wording, want to make some pillows for my couch in my camper!!! If it is too much trouble I understand!
TIA

What kind of a camper do you have? We are proud owner's of a 2006 Rockwood Roo 23SS. We're takin' it to the Fort for 2 weeks this year:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: !

Minnie-2.jpg

DonaldDuck.jpg

Natalie,

Thank you!! I just love everything you have created and your wonderful generosity in posting blank versions of your designs. I plan on using many of these for our upcoming trip. You are such a special person for doing all of this, the world needs more of you and the other creative disers on this site!!!

What kind of a camper do you have? We are proud owner's of a 2006 Rockwood Roo 23SS. We're takin' it to the Fort for 2 weeks this year:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: !

Minnie-2.jpg

DonaldDuck.jpg

Let me start by saying thank you:worship: thank you:worship: thank you:worship: ...those are awesome!!!

We have a Coachman Captiva and are just loving it!!! I love Disney, my DH calls it the Disney Camper!!! LOL We almost bought a Rockwood 5th wheel, the one where it has 2 slides in the living room that opens on opposite ends so it makes the living room really big!!! But the place that sells them here would not trade our boat, but where we bought our Coachman did trade our boat and we really wanted to get rid of it b/c with our DD, we never used it anymore!!! So it all worked out. We love our camper and I love decorating it with Disney!!!

We looked into pulling it to Disney, but the price difference between the camper and Pop Century was only like $175.00 and with the price of gas coming from Louisiana, DH said it wasn't worth it. Besides, I'll let mousekeeping do all the cleaning so I can enjoy Disney!!!

Enjoy your trip and again thank you soooo much for my designs!!!

We have a Rockwood Roo 233 and love it, but will probably go to something else soon. We wanted to stay at the Fort but couldn't get anything for when we will be there, maybe another time.:dance3:

Nataliae, I like the princess Epcot design. I think it would make a nice shirt to match your dd's passport. I 'm not sure your son would want to wear it.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter