• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nap time for DH

My husband my dad and I fell asleep during Muppets movie at Hollywood studios lol we've all seen it so we had a great nap!

People mover in Tommorrowland - has to be the most relaxing spot in WDW; and there is typically no line!

I'm storing this tip in my little black book of Disney secrets just in case DH goes awol on me next trip. I think he thinks I'm obsessed with Disney, but really, who wants to nap when you're at the most magical place on Earth?!?

I accidently fell asleep during the backlot tour at HS. It was hot out and it was a very boring tour (IMO).

Ellen's energy adventure is a great place for a nap. I also enjoy napping at Hall of Presidents and on the bus ride to and from the parks.

Ellen ... 45 min of a/c. Also discoverd at Capt EO there is a large ledge before the preshow u could sit or lie down :) No one to bother u.

I can sleep just about anywhere, but my favorite spots are:
MK: Mickey's Philharmagic, Carousel of Progress (The rose garden between the castle and Tomorrowland is a good non-AC spot.)
DHS: Muppet Show, The Little Mermaid
EPCOT: Universe of Energy
AK: Finding Nemo (You can take a seat almost 30 minutes early.) I've also been known to sleep during the Lion King despite bench seating.

MK - if you are standing in front of PoC, to the left of the queue lines there are benches WAAAAY in the back (backs up to a character entrance, I believe). DH naps there frequently. It's nice and cool back there and very shady.
Epcot - he discovered a bench just off the exit of Spaceship Earth (literally, you walk down the ramp, take a left just out of the turnstile thingee). He will nap while riding SE also.

I may have to share some of these others with him......

Years ago, we went to MK with another couple. They were exhausted and snuck off to Tom Sawyer's Island to catch a few winks on a bench. When they woke up 15 minutes later, they were surrounded by a bunch of foreign tourists also taking naps on the benches. Hey, everybody needs a "laughing place" so why not a "napping place" as well?? They still do it every time they go back!

When we went, my dad fell asleep at the Art of Animation class at DHS... but my dad can literally fall asleep anywhere. (Once he fell asleep holding the newspaper in both hands, no joke, snoring and all)

I have slept in many of the places mentioned and i have slept on stitch (dark in there) which hasnt been mentioned but i think the best might in fact be at rifikis in those sound rooms. Tough part is we tend to not go there now since the kids are a bit older and since AK is huge i end up sleeping in Nemo (dd with me) or on a bench while they all ride ee.

At MK i use COP, the movement is nice, but i need to try the highly recommended HOP which my kids have boycotted each time we go near it!

Happy Napping!

MK - outside Pecos Bill, River Boat, Jungle Cruise, new Dumbo ride in the "pre-boarding" area.

DHS - while waiting for Fantasmic.

If you have a baby/toddler . The baby care center work too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter