nano skillz! you all got owned at pirates!

Nanoer

1 kn0W @ l@Ngu4G3 tH3 T@9 F4IRY DOe5N'+ S0 1 c4N +
didn't alter this in any way go check in lobby if you want

brp.jpg

well i still beat her and that's what counts now if she gave in on purpose :teacher:

I still don't understand how the high score board works. Is that your score during one round only rather than the whole game? I've gotten many scores for the total game in that range but never seem to make it onto the board. Just wondering....

Thanks for any help with understanding this!

Ragtime Gal said:
I still don't understand how the high score board works. Is that your score during one round only rather than the whole game? I've gotten many scores for the total game in that range but never seem to make it onto the board. Just wondering....

Thanks for any help with understanding this!
i did it earlier on if the scores are higher than what you got but in that range it doesn't matter you have to beat the current scores to get on the list

Congrats Nanoer!

just looked at the high scores and some guy has 64100 now I have never ever seen anyone score points like that without help if he did he is really an awesome POC player.

Maleficent2 said:
Congrats Nanoer!

just looked at the high scores and some guy named dudespanky has 64100 now I have never ever seen anyone score points like that without cheating if he did he is really an awesome POC player.
the highest you can get without "cheating" is 28K

well i could show you the math...

With out cheating id say maybe 45,000 would be the top, I have hit 44,700
against and with 7 other players i didnt know.

First I would like to assert that I am a little rusty on pirates. I have scored in the 40K-45K on occasions. Usually it is with 4 on 4 and the team members on both sides are not very good or not aware that they should not pick up health if they are losing badly.

Occasionally you get someone that is determined they can kill you even though they are losing so they keep recharging. I would theorize under the exact right conditions it would not be because of "cheating" if the other players just won't die and it is not a "canned" game.

With that said people can run up the score with a version of what some have called "sitting ducks" where one team voluntarily losses badly instead of just losing they continue to get health so the other team continues to get points.

Generally speaking there is two purposes to doing this, one would be to get the loot. I believe top score or high scores win bonus credits and the also win invisibility magic in a certificate. Sorry it has been a while so the prizes may be different. The other reason would be to say hey look at me.

Adventuredaz said:
First I would like to assert that I am a little rusty on pirates. I have scored in the 40K-45K on occasions. Usually it is with 4 on 4 and the team members on both sides are not very good or not aware that they should not pick up health if they are losing badly.

Occasionally you get someone that is determined they can kill you even though they are losing so they keep recharging. I would theorize under the exact right conditions it would not be because of "cheating" if the other players just won't die and it is not a "canned" game.

With that said people can run up the score with a version of what some have called "sitting ducks" where one team voluntarily losses badly instead of just losing they continue to get health so the other team continues to get points.

Generally speaking there is two purposes to doing this, one would be to get the loot. I believe top score or high scores win bonus credits and the also win invisibility magic in a certificate. Sorry it has been a while so the prizes may be different. The other reason would be to say hey look at me.

I only got 750 credits

Yes, which is why its a 1000 credits per 100 wins.

Just got my 12th
1000 bonus this morning.

Currently it is a 750 credit bonus if you get to the high score board.
First time you get the invisibility spell from normal method.
After that the first time you hit the high score board its a certificate to turn in.
After that its the 750 credit bonus.

eat this bc i know dude he is the best player in vmk he is to good when we play to on for his score goes off the top well mine still around 20000 :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter