nano skillz! you all got owned at pirates!

there is no way to cheat in pirates so stop say with out cheat how do u cheat any ways

Kingsfoil said:
Yes, which is why its a 1000 credits per 100 wins.

Just got my 12th
1000 bonus this morning.

Currently it is a 750 credit bonus if you get to the high score board.
First time you get the invisibility spell from normal method.
After that the first time you hit the high score board its a certificate to turn in.
After that its the 750 credit bonus.

no it's not.. that was my first time on the high score board and i only got credits

jmdude said:
eat this bc i know dude he is the best player in vmk he is to good when we play to on for his score goes off the top well mine still around 20000 :(
you're score can't go off the top

I'll start by saying I'm still learning and have only been playing level 3 for a week or so. But at level 2 I got on the top 10 early in the day and got a printed cert for invisibility and maybe the 750 credits, can't remember, then got the real thing when I got my 10 wins on level 3. Good thing because my certificate expires before we go to Disney, as well as the one for the bracelet. :(

What bugs me is my inconsistancy. In the same hour timespan I can have great games and games I get very low scores making me want to sneak into a corner afterward. Thanks for putting up with my learning curve if you've had one of my bad ones ppl. :blush:

I just had my 1700 pirate win and let me just say for me anyway....it has not changed.

I will have an amazing game and then turn around and have the worse game I ever played..... :confused3 go figure....

One: Congrats!
Two: I finally found out your name on VMK. So it was you at the Closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter