MYW..Does this sound right??

Tinkerbells2000

Disney Mom of 4
I know that the more days you book with the MYW package, the Tickets are cheaper. However, we revised our package yesterday with the free dining plan and saved over $600, so we decided to add on a night, for the ASMO, 2 rooms, it was only $60 more dollars total, and the real shocker, it was only .98 per person to add a day to the park hopper tickets. We paid the vacation off, and had them repeat our reservation back to us. It's right, but just seems way too cheap on the ticket price. Did they somehow mess up, or is that the actual cost to add days to the parkhoppers??

I'm not sure about buying them directly from Disney but when I purchased tickets from Ticketmania in Feb the difference between a 5-day and a 6-day MYW was $1 per ticket. Guess which one I bought! :teeth: I just purchased them a couple of weeks ago for next February and having recently found Mousesavers newsletter with the special discounted link the price was the same for a 4-day and a 5-day MYW (because the 4-day wasn't discounted and the 5-day was). So as far as I can tell there is a very minimal difference and $0.98 is probably pretty close. It sure makes it worth getting the extra day doesn't it? My original plan last year was to buy the 4-day PH's but when they announced the price for the MYW tickets I ended up with 6-day tickets and we went to the park every day while we were there without feeling like we were spending a lot of extra money. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter