MyMagic+ and sharing Fastpasses?

SA mom

DIS Veteran
When our kids were little and didn't ride coasters, we would use their tickets to get extra fastpasses for us. I guess the new magicband would prevent this, right?

Wouldn't you just have to tap their bands just as you would insert the ticket?

Wouldn't you just have to tap their bands just as you would insert the ticket?

there will be no more paper tickets though...if they get FP's for themselves using their kids bands they would then have to use their kid's bracelet to enter the ride...the question is will CM's allow you to do this since each band is person specific? I would assume yes but who knows for sure...it could also become a pain having to switch bands on/off all the time to take advantage of it

I actually had the same thought about giving away extra FP's...often we'll get FP's with no intention of using them ourselves and give them away to random people...with the bands this won't be possible any longer

Now I have another question: how do these bands attach to your arm? Can you remove them at night? I've seen photos, but still not getting a clear picture.

Now I have another question: how do these bands attach to your arm? Can you remove them at night? I've seen photos, but still not getting a clear picture.

I don't really know what they are made of, but I am sure that they are going to make them removable. My big question is what will prevent your four-year-old from removing it?

I wonder how the bracelet will work with child swap? I don't need to worry about this any longer but it was such a great thing for us when we had children to short to ride the big stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter