My Yard Goes Disney on HGTV

Cinderella16

DIS Veteran
FYI: New series begins on HGTV tonight called "My Yard Goes Disney". I believe its on at 8 eastern, 7 central. Check it out or DVR it if you need your Disney fix like me! :thumbsup2

:) I saw the encore of the Tinkerbell yard last night. Very cute. That train was just awesome.

I loved the safari one so much more! The hat/garden was kind of scary and overdone! The kids will out grow that in about 5 or 6 years and what if Grandma moves away or something??

I'm looking forward to the Disney Cruise Line-inspired episode this week, with the Mickey-shaped pool. I would love to have that!! :cool1:

I would definitely enter my backyard if they were to ask for more applicants. Looks like they only had Orlando-area participants for this first round, which I understand but this PA girl would love a chance! :lovestruc

I also liked the AK one much better than the first one.

While I loved that train on the first one, plus the Tinkerbell house, the yard was all over the place in theming. Too much going on, if the whole yard had been Tinkerbell, I would have liked it, I think.

I also liked the AK one much better than the first one.

While I loved that train on the first one, plus the Tinkerbell house, the yard was all over the place in theming. Too much going on, if the whole yard had been Tinkerbell, I would have liked it, I think.

Any one know if you can buy the official Magic Kingdom yellow and white umbrellas they installed in that one backyard?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter