My Yard Goes Disney on HGTV

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by Cinderella16, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Cinderella16

Cinderella16 DIS Veteran

FYI: New series begins on HGTV tonight called "My Yard Goes Disney". I believe its on at 8 eastern, 7 central. Check it out or DVR it if you need your Disney fix like me! :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. arthuruscg

arthuruscg DIS Veteran

I just saw the Safari episode and it was great. The themeing was defendantly disney style.

4. ToddyLu

ToddyLu Welcome aboard explorers- I love Mr. Ray

:) I saw the encore of the Tinkerbell yard last night. Very cute. That train was just awesome.

5. mainstreet1997

mainstreet1997 Mouseketeer

I loved the safari one so much more! The hat/garden was kind of scary and overdone! The kids will out grow that in about 5 or 6 years and what if Grandma moves away or something??

6. krr126

krr126 Mouseketeer

I'm looking forward to the Disney Cruise Line-inspired episode this week, with the Mickey-shaped pool. I would love to have that!! :cool1:

I would definitely enter my backyard if they were to ask for more applicants. Looks like they only had Orlando-area participants for this first round, which I understand but this PA girl would love a chance! :lovestruc

7. PatMcDuck

PatMcDuck DIS Veteran

I also liked the AK one much better than the first one.

While I loved that train on the first one, plus the Tinkerbell house, the yard was all over the place in theming. Too much going on, if the whole yard had been Tinkerbell, I would have liked it, I think.

8. SouthernExplorer

SouthernExplorer Mouseketeer

Set the DVR, but haven't watched it yet.

9. ValpoCory

ValpoCory DIS Veteran

Any one know if you can buy the official Magic Kingdom yellow and white umbrellas they installed in that one backyard?

10. gillcrist32

gillcrist32 Earning My Ears

Yeah i know about this new series but now i am looking forward to watch this show.