My very first PTR - Can you hear the music? ~ We're off tomorrow & it's MAYHEM here!

Yay for your itinerary! :woohoo: Seems like we will be at the same parks on the same days a couple of times. :thumbsup2

I am working on mine now. I'm sorta mad because we are not going to get to see Fantasmic now due to the stupid park hours/schedule. :sad2::sad2:

We should... That would be fun...

It would! :goodvibes

Lazy man alert.

Yeah, I'm not gonna do what diamond or kathy did.....

So my thoughts about the itinerary. Monday for MK. My only thought about that is the fact that it's usually people's first day of vacation. It would seem many people would hit MK on their first day. I could be wrong.

Columbia Harbour House and Flame Tree BBQ..two of my favorite CS restaurants.

Are u planning on any breaks during the day?

No waterparks?

Going by the hours, MK was the only park that worked that day for us - hopefully, it won't be too busy! :eek:

Nope, not planning on any breaks - we're hardy folks LOL No waterparks - first, we don't really have time for them and second, we have two awesome waterparks here, so we can get our waterpark fix without sacrificing park days :rotfl:

Thanks Jordan!

I had to come over and see how you did with the links! Nice job!! :thumbsup2

This picture had me :rotfl2:! I noticed the jock right away! I have 3 boys so they are all over my house too...currently there is one on my dresser and one on my nightstand! :rotfl::rotfl: ( I like to keep them in my room so when they need them I know where they are!!)

Going back to catch up!

Thanks again for your help! Much appreciated :flower3: Yes, that one was on my dh's dresser - for the same reason you stated (it's good to know where they are quickly when one of the boys is getting ready for baseball or rugby! lol)

Ok..I'm all caught up! I didn't read all of the chit chat, but I read all of your updates!

Looks like a GREAT trip! Mickey and Tigger will be SO excited!! :yay::yay:

The itinerary looks good. Your ADRs look awesome! I love Sci Fi, Cosmic Ray's, Flame Tree, and CHH! Great Choices!

We ate at Biergarten for the first time this past trip and it was AMAZING! Definitely try to see the show....the music is fun and the band gets the crowd involved! FUN, FUN!! :thumbsup2

I'm on board now and ready for more! popcorn::

Thank you and welcome! :cheer2: I wonder when the Biergarten show is? Anyone know? :confused3

Your plans look great. I really want to try ASMu. Maybe I should start planning that trip. :woohoo:

I cant wait to hear your opinion of Beirgarten. I have never been and am just not sure. So I will be glad to see your review.

Wish I could meet up for a drink with you. :sad1:

Yes, you should start planning - planning is fun! I'm really looking forward to Biergarten and I'll be sure to let you know how it was :banana:

I wish you could meet up with us too! :sad1:

Yay for your itinerary! :woohoo: Seems like we will be at the same parks on the same days a couple of times. :thumbsup2

I am working on mine now. I'm sorta mad because we are not going to get to see Fantasmic now due to the stupid park hours/schedule. :sad2::sad2:

Yay, we have park overlap! :yay: Which days/parks? I'm sorry about Fantasmic :hug:

Hey the itinery looks great!

Thank you, Peg! :goodvibes

I pretty much agreed with KathyRN137. You picked some great places and got good times for them. Enjoy!

Thank you! :flower3: Oh, I should point out that the ADRs I have planned have not yet been booked/confirmed - our awesome TA can't do that until June 13 (dumb 90 day thing!).

Saturday, Sept. 12 - Arrival day (we arrive at MCO at about 9:30am)
Check-in to ASMu, hang out at the resort, maybe go to DTD

Perfect, Just enjoy learning about the resort and hitting DTD. Sounds great to me.

Sooo looking forward to those pool games and movies! :woohoo:

Sunday, Sept. 13
Animal Kingdom (hours 9am-5pm)
Breakfast ADR: Tusker House - 8:05am
Lunch or dinner: Flame Tree (we might take the food back to ASMu to eat)

I love having early morning ADR's before the park opens. Since AK is not open at night you can have another relaxing evening around the pool at the resort.

Good point! :thumbsup2

Monday, Sept. 14
Magic Kingdom (hours 9am-9pm)
Breakfast ADR: Crystal Palace - 8:05am
Lunch or dinner: Columbia Harbour House

Are you going back to see the Wishes or Spectro this evening? You've got and early morning at epcot booked. You'll need a nap/restful afternoon if you're doing the evening at MK tonight.

Ate at Columbia house for the first time on my last trip. It's where they take you for the Keys to the Kingdom tour. Thought it was good.

No, probably not. Don't hate me, but we're not really fireworks lovers :ssst::duck: We don't really take breaks, but never say never because we went in October last time and not September! LOL We do a lot of walking on a daily basis here :thumbsup2

Tuesday, Sept. 15
Epcot (hours FW 8am(emh)-7pm, WS 11am-9pm)
Breakfast/lunch: Boulangerie Patisserie
Dinner ADR: Biergarten 6:00pm

I'm assuming that since tomorrow is an open/rest day that you'll be staying for illuminations tonight. Have you checked what time the shows are at Biergarten? Will you be there for one? I would only stay at Epcot until 1pm at the latest if I was there for rope drop and planning on coming back for the evening.

Now, this one we may do! Dh and I had a drink/eat around the world evening by ourselves last trip and saw a teensy bit of Illuminations. It looked very cool :3dglasses As for Biergarten, no I haven't, but I will see if I can figure it out because it sounds really fun!

Our plan is to hit rope drop, stay the day until dinner, enjoy our dinner then go back to the hotel for the evening - but plans can change lol

Wednesday, Sept. 16
OPEN day
Resort and/or DTD
Dinner ADR: Boma 6:00pm

Love the idea of an open day. It's so tempting to plan everything in advance so good for you. We stayed at AKL last trip. You could spend a fair bit of time roaming around the savannah viewing areas. It's great to see the animals at night too. They have storytelling around a firepit in the evening. I didn't do it but it didn't look too busy when I was there. You might want to see if it fits into your plans. I think it was like 7:30 or so.

We had an open day last time and it was really good for just relaxing and recharging for the next few days kwim? AKL sounds fun - we just may do that, thanks for the suggestion :woohoo:

Thursday, Sept. 17
Magic Kingdom (hours 8am(emh)-9pm)
Lunch or dinner: Cosmic Ray's (rib/chicken platter)

This will be the day you finish up all the must-do rides/attractions at MK right? Check out the main street bakery for their french toast thingie. It's good. It's not Tonga toast but it was good. Speaking of which breakfast is not as expensive as other meals have you thought of paying OOPs for Tonga toast at Kona and having an early morning ADR today? Or maybe a late breakfast and treating it like lunch? Mind you I LOOOVED Tonga toast so I would do anything to get there to have it so keep in mind I am biased.

I've done Cosmic Ray's before and it has such a big selection it's a hit for everyone.

Yes, this is the day we'll finish whatever we didn't get done and ride those we really enjoyed again. I don't think the Main Street Bakery has the french toast anymore :sad2: I have budgeted for one or two OOP meals, but dh has asked that those not be preplanned, which is OK with me because he's happy for me to plan everything else :laughing:

Friday, Sept. 18
DHS (hours 9am-8pm)
Breakfast or lunch: ?
Dinner ADR: Sci Fi Dine-In 6:00pm

Got to do Rope Drop to get Toy Story Mania in today. You'll have a blast at the Sci-Fi!!

Again, don't hate me, but we didn't think TSM was "all that" :confused3 We'll get a FP for it probably, but only ride once.

Maybe we're just too wacky to go to WDW?! :rotfl:

Saturday, Sept. 19
Epcot (hours FW 9am-7pm, WS 11am-9pm)
Breakfast or lunch: maybe fish & chips in England pavilion?
Dinner ADR: Chefs de France 6:00pm

Get ready for some lovely eye candy at Chefs. The waiters are very cute

Ooooh, thanks for the heads-up! So, we get great French food AND I get eye-candy?! Oh, it's all good! ::yes::

Sunday, Sept. 20 - Departure Day
Check-out of ASMu
Breakfast ADR: Chef Mickey's 9:00am

Lovely to have a final meal to look forward to. Great idea to put it here. You might be a bit tight with checking out. What time does your flight leave?

Our flight doesn't leave until 6:25pm. We may do a late check-out or, alternatively, check out before we go for breakfast - not sure yet.

Thank you so much for all your help and suggestions - much appreciated!:cheer2:

Your itinerary looks really good! I can't believe how quickly our trips are approaching. Seriously, where has the time gone?

I found my way over. :) I just realized today that you started this. haha

I love the picture of your son with the grinch!

Your itinerary looks great. We went to MK on Monday twice and it was fine. :)

I think we have the same park days on the 17th, 18th and 19th! :woohoo:

Wooohooooo! We should try to have a mini-meet! :cool1:

Your itinerary looks really good! I can't believe how quickly our trips are approaching. Seriously, where has the time gone?

Time does seem to be racing along, doesn't it?! :eek:

I found my way over. :) I just realized today that you started this. haha

I love the picture of your son with the grinch!

Your itinerary looks great. We went to MK on Monday twice and it was fine. :)

Hi Shannon! Welcome :goodvibes Thanks, that's one of my all-time favourite pictures - it always makes me giggle LOL

I just had to change my itinerary, but the first MK day is still that Monday - so thanks for the reassurance that we'll be OK :hug:

So, I was reading the "waiting for September hours" thread and someone asked about Fantasmic really impacting DHS because it's only showing twice a week in September. Well, gee, I had DHS scheduled for a Fantasmic day (didn't even notice), as it turns out :headache:

So....

Final itinerary #2 :rotfl:

Sept. 12 Arrival day - WCC (5pm-ish)
Sept. 13 first Epcot day - Biergarten (5pm-ish)
Sept. 14 first MK day - CP breakfast (8am-ish)
Sept. 15 DHS day - Sci-Fi (5pm-ish)
Sept. 16 Open day - Boma (5pm-ish)
Sept. 17 second MK day - no ADRs
Sept. 18 AK day - TH breakfast (8am-ish)
Sept. 19 second Epcot day - Chefs de France (5pm-ish)
Sept. 20 departure day - Chef Mickey's (9am-ish)

Well, I've sent my ADR requests to our awesome TA - she can't do them until June 13 though (stoopid 90 day rule! lol). Fingers crossed that she is able to get all our requests :yay:

OK, we FINALLY have September hours (thanks to a couple of people who posted the hours from travel agents)! Here is my new itinerary, what do you all think?

Saturday, Sept. 12 - Arrival day :yay: (we arrive at MCO at about 9:30am)
Check-in to ASMu, hang out at the resort, maybe go to DTD
we will be at DTD that night too!

Sunday, Sept. 13
Animal Kingdom (hours 9am-5pm)
Breakfast ADR: Tusker House - 8:05am
Lunch or dinner: Flame Tree (we might take the food back to ASMu to eat)

Monday, Sept. 14
Magic Kingdom (hours 9am-9pm)
Breakfast ADR: Crystal Palace - 8:05am
Lunch or dinner: Columbia Harbour House

Tuesday, Sept. 15
Epcot (hours FW 8am(emh)-7pm, WS 11am-9pm)
Breakfast/lunch: Boulangerie Patisserie
Dinner ADR: Biergarten 6:00pm

Wednesday, Sept. 16
OPEN day
Resort and/or DTD
Dinner ADR: Boma 6:00pm

Thursday, Sept. 17
Magic Kingdom (hours 8am(emh)-9pm)
Lunch or dinner: Cosmic Ray's (rib/chicken platter)

Friday, Sept. 18
DHS (hours 9am-8pm)
Breakfast or lunch: ?
Dinner ADR: Sci Fi Dine-In 6:00pm
Saturday, Sept. 19
Epcot (hours FW 9am-7pm, WS 11am-9pm)
Breakfast or lunch: maybe fish & chips in England pavilion?
Dinner ADR: Chefs de France 6:00pm
this another day we will be togther!

Sunday, Sept. 20 - Departure Day :sad1:
Check-out of ASMu
Breakfast ADR: Chef Mickey's 9:00am

So, what are your thoughts? Any other ideas for the stuff I'm missing?

meet ups fo sho!

I am not happy about the 18th either... I am trying to rework my days cause of that and it is not easy, and Terry just wants to go to DHS that day anyways... TGM has made is least crowded park days so I will sit down this weekend and try a new itinerary... ugh...

So, I was reading the "waiting for September hours" thread and someone asked about Fantasmic really impacting DHS because it's only showing twice a week in September. Well, gee, I had DHS scheduled for a Fantasmic day (didn't even notice), as it turns out :headache:

So....

Final itinerary #2 :rotfl:

Sept. 12 Arrival day - WCC (5pm-ish)
Sept. 13 first Epcot day - Biergarten (5pm-ish)
Sept. 14 first MK day - CP breakfast (8am-ish)
Sept. 15 DHS day - Sci-Fi (5pm-ish)
Sept. 16 Open day - Boma (5pm-ish)
Sept. 17 second MK day - no ADRs
Sept. 18 AK day - TH breakfast (8am-ish)
Sept. 19 second Epcot day - Chefs de France (5pm-ish)
Sept. 20 departure day - Chef Mickey's (9am-ish)

Well, I've sent my ADR requests to our awesome TA - she can't do them until June 13 though (stoopid 90 day rule! lol). Fingers crossed that she is able to get all our requests :yay:

We made the mistake of going to DHS on Fantasmic night also. It was only showing twice that week also. Oh my word, was it crowded. And it rained that night, so after fighting the crowds, we didn't see Fantasmic anyway;)

Don't mind nutso children at all! :thumbsup2

Well then, we're good to go! :rotfl2:

meet ups fo sho!

I'm in! :thumbsup2 I'll do a little poll thingy after this to see who's going to be where when!

I am not happy about the 18th either... I am trying to rework my days cause of that and it is not easy, and Terry just wants to go to DHS that day anyways... TGM has made is least crowded park days so I will sit down this weekend and try a new itinerary... ugh...

I'm skeered of park crowds on a Fantasmic day LOL We aren't really into the fireworks much, so I decided to move the schedule around to avoid DHS on the two Fantasmic days while we're there.

Oh, RATS!!

(Sorry, couldn't resist it!)

Kathy

:lmao:

Click on the Epcot tab up top, then scroll down to Germany....

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/index.htm

Kathy

Fabulous! Mucho gracias :hug:

We made the mistake of going to DHS on Fantasmic night also. It was only showing twice that week also. Oh my word, was it crowded. And it rained that night, so after fighting the crowds, we didn't see Fantasmic anyway;)

See now, THAT is why I changed it - the stories I was reading were all like yours :eek:

OK, so who's going to be where when? Let's do a wee poll!

So far, we have:

At DTD on the 12th:
Inkedupmomma
OhioDisneyLover
Lisalonglash

At MK on the 17th:
OhioDisneyLover
DisneyMomLiz
Lisalonglash

At Epcot on the 19th:
OhioDisneyLover
Inkedupmomma
Lisalonglash

Wooohoooo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter