My very first PTR - Can you hear the music? ~ We're off tomorrow & it's MAYHEM here!

I've just read the whole thing so far, and can't wait for more! I'm a mommy of two boys as well, but mine are still little (4 and 2). We're going in September as well, 9/7-9/14. I'm just waiting for the stupid park hours to come out-it's June 2nd, don't they know we're supposed to have them by now?!!!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello!

I agree Diamond is way more organized than me...lots of good ideas.

Isn't her planning awesome?! :worship: I've used many of her ideas :goodvibes

In my binder, i also have my packing lists and any checklists that I make in there.

I do too (now lol)

Am in popcorn:: just trying to catch up.

:welcome: lizet!

I've just read the whole thing so far, and can't wait for more! I'm a mommy of two boys as well, but mine are still little (4 and 2). We're going in September as well, 9/7-9/14. I'm just waiting for the stupid park hours to come out-it's June 2nd, don't they know we're supposed to have them by now?!!!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello!

:welcome: Jana! I can't even tell you how frustrated I am, waiting for those park hours is making me :crazy: LOL And hello :wave:

:headache::headache::headache:

I know how you feel, I went through the same thing last month. I had to make my ADR's before the park hours were post.

Oh man, that must've been hard! :sad2: Supposedly, the September hours will be out tomorrow, but who knows if they will or not :confused3 Good thing our TA can't make our ADRs until June 13th - I'm going to need ALL that time to figure it out when we have the hours :laughing:

Oh man, that must've been hard! :sad2: Supposedly, the September hours will be out tomorrow, but who knows if they will or not :confused3 Good thing our TA can't make our ADRs until June 13th - I'm going to need ALL that time to figure it out when we have the hours :laughing:
I am so glad our trip is later in the month!
I am still anxiously awaiting those hours, watch they will come out the day before my 90 day window LOL!!!

I am here!!! I am probably not going to be able to sleep tonight, waiting for those darn September hours to get posted...

Maybe your DH can teach my DH about how to give presents... :laughing:

Cause I don't get any... :sad2:

He bought me Christmas gifts our first Christmas together but it has never happened since... :confused:

OK, we FINALLY have September hours (thanks to a couple of people who posted the hours from travel agents)! Here is my new itinerary, what do you all think?

Saturday, Sept. 12 - Arrival day :yay: (we arrive at MCO at about 9:30am)
Check-in to ASMu, hang out at the resort, maybe go to DTD

Sunday, Sept. 13
Animal Kingdom (hours 9am-5pm)
Breakfast ADR: Tusker House - 8:05am
Lunch or dinner: Flame Tree (we might take the food back to ASMu to eat)

Monday, Sept. 14
Magic Kingdom (hours 9am-9pm)
Breakfast ADR: Crystal Palace - 8:05am
Lunch or dinner: Columbia Harbour House

Tuesday, Sept. 15
Epcot (hours FW 8am(emh)-7pm, WS 11am-9pm)
Breakfast/lunch: Boulangerie Patisserie
Dinner ADR: Biergarten 6:00pm

Wednesday, Sept. 16
OPEN day
Resort and/or DTD
Dinner ADR: Boma 6:00pm

Thursday, Sept. 17
Magic Kingdom (hours 8am(emh)-9pm)
Lunch or dinner: Cosmic Ray's (rib/chicken platter)

Friday, Sept. 18
DHS (hours 9am-8pm)
Breakfast or lunch: ?
Dinner ADR: Sci Fi Dine-In 6:00pm

Saturday, Sept. 19
Epcot (hours FW 9am-7pm, WS 11am-9pm)
Breakfast or lunch: maybe fish & chips in England pavilion?
Dinner ADR: Chefs de France 6:00pm

Sunday, Sept. 20 - Departure Day :sad1:
Check-out of ASMu
Breakfast ADR: Chef Mickey's 9:00am

So, what are your thoughts? Any other ideas for the stuff I'm missing?

Waiting for these darn hours is tourture!!!!!!!

It sure was - I was going :crazy2:

I am so glad our trip is later in the month!
I am still anxiously awaiting those hours, watch they will come out the day before my 90 day window LOL!!!

If you still need the hours, check this thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2163897

I am here!!! I am probably not going to be able to sleep tonight, waiting for those darn September hours to get posted...

It was pretty much the FIRST thing I did this morning LOL

Maybe your DH can teach my DH about how to give presents... :laughing:

Cause I don't get any... :sad2:

That is NOT right! :sad2::hug:

He bought me Christmas gifts our first Christmas together but it has never happened since... :confused:

Hey oregondaddyof2! Dude! Not good :sad2:

Ooh, I luv me some itinerary posts...

Isn't it fun to see what other DISers are planning??
:goodvibes

OK, we FINALLY have September hours (thanks to a couple of people who posted the hours from travel agents)! Here is my new itinerary, what do you all think?

Since you asked, I will tell!

Nice, easy arrival day. :thumbsup2

Sunday, Sept. 13
Breakfast ADR: Tusker House - 8:05am Nice to get a pre-park opening ADR :thumbsup2

Monday, Sept. 14
Breakfast ADR: Crystal Palace - 8:05am I love doing CP before park opening, too! :thumbsup2
Lunch or dinner: Columbia Harbour House My fav MK CS spot.:thumbsup2

Tuesday, Sept. 15
Dinner ADR: Biergarten 6:00pm Thinking of trying this... looking forward to your review! :thumbsup2

Wednesday, Sept. 16
OPEN day Very Nice! Resort days are so worth it! :thumbsup2Resort and/or DTD

Thursday, Sept. 17
Lunch or dinner: Cosmic Ray's (rib/chicken platter) :laughing: ...You already know what you're ordering!

Friday, Sept. 18
DHS (hours 9am-8pm)
Dinner ADR: Sci Fi Dine-In 6:00pm That place is fun! :thumbsup2

Saturday, Sept. 19
Dinner ADR: Chefs de France 6:00pm Will Remy be there??

Check-out of ASMu
Breakfast ADR: Chef Mickey's 9:00am Nice to end with a bang!

Kathy

Looks like we will be at Hollywood Studios on the 18th together!

Awesome! We should try to meet up for a drink somewhere! :goodvibes

Ooh, I luv me some itinerary posts...

Isn't it fun to see what other DISers are planning??
:goodvibes

It is! Thanks for your comments on the itinerary, Kathy :hug: Oh, and Remy will not be there - his last day at WDW is Sept. 5, then he's off to DLR, darnit! :sad1:

I pretty much agreed with KathyRN137. You picked some great places and got good times for them. Enjoy!

Perfect, Just enjoy learning about the resort and hitting DTD. Sounds great to me.

Sunday, Sept. 13
Breakfast ADR: Tusker House - 8:05am

I love having early morning ADR's before the park opens. Since AK is not open at night you can have another relaxing evening around the pool at the resort.

Monday, Sept. 14
Breakfast ADR: Crystal Palace - 8:05am
Lunch or dinner: Columbia Harbour House

Are you going back to see the Wishes or Spectro this evening? You've got and early morning at epcot booked. You'll need a nap/restful afternoon if you're doing the evening at MK tonight.

Ate at Columbia house for the first time on my last trip. It's where they take you for the Keys to the Kingdom tour. Thought it was good.

Tuesday, Sept. 15
Dinner ADR: Biergarten 6:00pm

I'm assuming that since tomorrow is an open/rest day that you'll be staying for illuminations tonight. Have you checked what time the shows are at Biergarten? Will you be there for one? I would only stay at Epcot until 1pm at the latest if I was there for rope drop and planning on coming back for the evening.

Wednesday, Sept. 16
OPEN day
Resort and/or DTD

Love the idea of an open day. It's so tempting to plan everything in advance so good for you. We stayed at AKL last trip. You could spend a fair bit of time roaming around the savannah viewing areas. It's great to see the animals at night too. They have storytelling around a firepit in the evening. I didn't do it but it didn't look too busy when I was there. You might want to see if it fits into your plans. I think it was like 7:30 or so.

Thursday, Sept. 17
Lunch or dinner: Cosmic Ray's (rib/chicken platter)

This will be the day you finish up all the must-do rides/attractions at MK right? Check out the main street bakery for their french toast thingie. It's good. It's not Tonga toast but it was good. Speaking of which breakfast is not as expensive as other meals have you thought of paying OOPs for Tonga toast at Kona and having an early morning ADR today? Or maybe a late breakfast and treating it like lunch? Mind you I LOOOVED Tonga toast so I would do anything to get there to have it so keep in mind I am biased.

I've done Cosmic Ray's before and it has such a big selection it's a hit for everyone.

Friday, Sept. 18
DHS (hours 9am-8pm)
Dinner ADR: Sci Fi Dine-In 6:00pm

Got to do Rope Drop to get Toy Story Mania in today. You'll have a blast at the Sci-Fi!!

Saturday, Sept. 19
Dinner ADR: Chefs de France 6:00pm

Get ready for some lovely eye candy at Chefs. The waiters are very cute:love:

Check-out of ASMu
Breakfast ADR: Chef Mickey's 9:00am

Lovely to have a final meal to look forward to. Great idea to put it here. You might be a bit tight with checking out. What time does your flight leave?

Lazy man alert.

Yeah, I'm not gonna do what diamond or kathy did.....

So my thoughts about the itinerary. Monday for MK. My only thought about that is the fact that it's usually people's first day of vacation. It would seem many people would hit MK on their first day. I could be wrong.

Columbia Harbour House and Flame Tree BBQ..two of my favorite CS restaurants.

Are u planning on any breaks during the day?

No waterparks?

057.jpg

I had to come over and see how you did with the links! Nice job!! :thumbsup2

This picture had me :rotfl2:! I noticed the jock right away! I have 3 boys so they are all over my house too...currently there is one on my dresser and one on my nightstand! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: ( I like to keep them in my room so when they need them I know where they are!!)

Going back to catch up!

Ok..I'm all caught up! I didn't read all of the chit chat, but I read all of your updates!

Looks like a GREAT trip! Mickey and Tigger will be SO excited!! :yay::yay:

The itinerary looks good. Your ADRs look awesome! I love Sci Fi, Cosmic Ray's, Flame Tree, and CHH! Great Choices!

We ate at Biergarten for the first time this past trip and it was AMAZING! Definitely try to see the show....the music is fun and the band gets the crowd involved! FUN, FUN!! :thumbsup2

I'm on board now and ready for more! popcorn::

Your plans look great. I really want to try ASMu. Maybe I should start planning that trip. :woohoo:

I cant wait to hear your opinion of Beirgarten. I have never been and am just not sure. So I will be glad to see your review.

Wish I could meet up for a drink with you. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter