My mother died tonight.

I am so sorry for your loss...I lost my mom suddenly this past August and she was only 59. I felt the same way as you. Please PM me if you need to chat. I felt that talking through it really helps me.

Kim

My deepest sympathy. Be very kind to yourself during this difficult time. :grouphug: You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry for your loss. While no one can take the pain away, slowly time will. It does get easier, really it does. I lost my dad 4 years ago this week. It was extremely hard, but each day, week, month that passes it gets a little easier.

I am so very very sorry. I can't not imagine what pain you are in right now. I don't know what else to say :hug:

Deepest sympathies on your loss. I am so sorry.:hug:

I am so, so sorry.

My Mom also died at 62-she and my dad had celebrated their 40th anniversary just a few months before, I felt much like you-numb and grief stricken and so so SO SAD for the grandchildren, that they were going to miss out on this wonderful loving woman-especially my two kids since they were only 2 and 4 at the time.

It sucks, it's totally unfair and there is nothing I can say that will make you feel better,but it does get easier, even though you think it won't.

At first, I'd see a woman my age walking along with her mom and it would make me so jealous, I'd see a woman wiht her grandchildren and I'd start to cry, heck I'd see women with gray hair and I'd be so angry that my Mom never even got to be that-an old lady with gray hair!
I don't feel that way anymore..well not often anyway. ;)

Lots of prayers going out to you for strength and peace.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter