My mother died tonight.

I am so sorry. Nothing hurts as much as losing your Mom. It is something that will always stay with you. You will think of things that you want to tell her, pick up the phone and remember she won't be there. BUT; you can still talk to her. Tell her the things that concern you, upset you, ask her to watch out for you. She will. She will hear you and always love you. :grouphug:

I am numb. I am not ready to let her go. I dont know what to do now without her.
DH, myself, my sister, our daddy and BIL were all there. She was only 62 and had so much to teach us and her grandchildren. Now she will miss everything. We have become a statistic. I miss her beyond belief and do not know how I will ever get past this. I worry about my father who was married to her for 42 years. This was too sudden and we arent ready.:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

The pain is unbearable. Noone can fix this.

My condolences to you and your family.

I am so sorry to hear of your mom's passing. She was too young. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

I am truly sorry for your loss. May your memories bring you comfort :hug:

I lost my mother a little less than a year ago, it does get easier like others have said but it still hurts.

Oh I am sooooooo sorry...

Hold onto the fact that you NEVER really lose a good mother. She will always be with you.

A friend I haven't seen in awhile asked me how was I doing now that my Mom was gone... I looked at her and said "she's still with me"...

And I meant it. It's been almost 5 years and I still feel her thoughts, her approval, her advice... everything. And my sisters and all of her grandchildren say the same thing.

Believe me, it's hard but it does get better. May God hold onto you through this trial.

Robinrs

I am so sorry for your loss. DSO just lost her father suddenly one week ago and is still in shock. Our family extends its sympathies to yours.:grouphug:

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my mom just over a year ago and it is so hard.

A line my niece wrote in the eulogy comes to me to share with you "You never stand in the shadow of a great woman. You bask in her glow." Sounds like this fits for your mom too.

I am so sorry for you loss. I hope this thread has been a comfort to you during this difficult time.

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry for your loss. May wonderful memories of your mom bring you great comfort.

:grouphug: I'm so sorry!!! My mom passed away when she was 53. We only knew she was ill 3 wks prior. I am thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.

I am so sorry, a loss like that is life changing

my best friends mum was found dead by my friend yesterday afternoon, a massive heart attack at 47, she is devastated as I can imagine you are, my friends 25 and has a 15 year old brother.

your in my thoughts and prayer along with her

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT!!!:grouphug:

Yesterday was the 2nd worse day of my life. We had to make the arrangements. Saturday will be the worse day because we have the funeral. I am so sad. It hurts. DD is sad. She was so close to Nana. :sad1: :sad1:

This sux.

I'm very sorry for your loss...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family:hug:

I am soooo sorry for your loss:grouphug:

My heart goes out to you....

I couldnt even read your post without crying....
just the thought of losing my mom....

No words will help I know.....so sorry
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter