My Magic Plus

From what I heard from a Cm yesterday on the phone it may be here by June. He couldn't say that it would officially though

A CM I spoke with on the phone yesterday say she had no idea about any of it.....

There's an honest CM. ;)

I spoke to several CMs while I was at Disney this week and they said they've been trained with the bands but they haven't been given any concrete info on when they will start to be used. One CM says that they've been having as much fun as the guests trying to figure out when everything will start.

My best guess? If they want this rolled out by the end of the year, they would probably have to roll it out during late August/early September. It's a quiet enough time that they could work the kinks out before things start to get busy with Food and Wine/MNSSHP/MVMCP. Early November could work too, but if things are still hairy a month in, then they're stuck working stuff out during the truly busy season.

From what I heard from a Cm yesterday on the phone it may be here by June. He couldn't say that it would officially though

Keep in mind, many phone CMs don't work in the parks, either...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter