My Magic Plus

ddrasmus1

Earning My Ears
Does anyone think that fastpass plus should be up and running by June? I know they haven't announced anything but I just want to see what everyone has heard.

REALLY unlikely, considering we're still waiting for confirmed full-blown testing to have taken place.

Considering that they cannot even get a website to run correctly I can't imagine that FP+ will be up and running any time soon.

I could have sworn I saw an an article saying that Magic bands would be available soon but FP+ was delayed. I saw it last week. I'll keep looking and post if I find it.

I could have sworn I saw an an article saying that Magic bands would be available soon but FP+ was delayed. I saw it last week. I'll keep looking and post if I find it.

If it didn't come from Disney itself, then I don't believe it. "Soon" is kinda a relative term too. ;)

A TA was telling everyone yesterday on Facebook that FP+ was starting today... :)

We keep hearing reports that it's starting this weekend, next week, etc. but they come and go...and if any real testing is being done beyond handing out some Fastpasses for parades, etc., it's Disney's true "best kept secret"...

As a followup, it looks like we're looking at the Fall before MM+/FP+ is at least fully operational. Heard that CMs demonstrating the bands at the Odyssey said Fall, and Iger today said "sometime this year", which is usually read as "not soon"...

As a followup, it looks like we're looking at the Fall before MM+/FP+ is at least fully operational. Heard that CMs demonstrating the bands at the Odyssey said Fall, and Iger today said "sometime this year", which is usually read as "not soon"...

Do you have a link for iger's statement? I would like to add it to the list.

Oh, I found it. The article paints a pretty good idea of the real goal behind MyMagic+. It is disenchanting.

" When they get into the Orlando market and their time isn't yet planned, they can be subject to everything you see down there, which is a lot of in-city marketing for all the many products that people have put there to basically bleed off the feed that we fundamentally motivate." Jay Rasulo

OR we could make the absolute best entertainment offerings and they'll beat the door down to experience it?

" When they get into the Orlando market and their time isn't yet planned, they can be subject to everything you see down there, which is a lot of in-city marketing for all the many products that people have put there to basically bleed off the feed that we fundamentally motivate." Jay Rasulo

OR we could make the absolute best entertainment offerings and they'll beat the door down to experience it?

And they had a billion dollars to spend on it!

And they had a billion dollars to spend on it!

A bunch of that goes to door locks, armbands, gate scanners, rfid at unnecessary attractions like seas with nemo and Captain EO. All that and WDW guests supposedly get 3 Fastpasses per day. I've collected 10-15 per day on current system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter