My friends the summer offer will be

This is getting really annoying. Since when do they make you wait till early summer to release a sept discount ? Crap.

I just called Disney and asked if the Disney Visa Offer is available, she looked it up and yes it is!!!! The only thing, I had to book a Pool / Lagoon view which is more money, I originally had Garden View which is not available for this offer. So I still save $618 :cool1::cool1::cool1: and will have a better view!!!! Call People Call :thumbsup2

I just went into my Disney Visa account and as usual, nothing is listed yet under special offers....UGH! Can anyone tell me what the percentage discount is for the Beach Club?

It should be 30% just like BW.

Call now.

My TA just rebooked us automatically and called me with the discount. We saved $430 on 8 nights at POR. Not bad.

Awesome to see this. Saved 30% at the GF Sugarloaf Club at the end of July!! My CM said they were booking fast (Poly sold out of 3 room types already and GF would eventually follow) Good Luck everyone!

This made my day! Called and was able to apply the discount to our reservation with no problem. Saved 977 on our stay at the BC.

This made my day! Called and was able to apply the discount to our reservation with no problem. Saved 977 on our stay at the BC.

What type of room do you have? I only got 5% on BC CL 1 bedroom suite 6/24 through 6/28.:confused:

mommyrosa2 said:
I just went into my Disney Visa account and as usual, nothing is listed yet under special offers....UGH! Can anyone tell me what the percentage discount is for the Beach Club?

Yes it is 30% at the BC.

For summer rate thru mid-July, std room rate is $278.60 plus tax. $313.43 total. Value season would be less.

Other rooms go up from there.

We are booked BC 6/18-6/22 with 5 day tickets and saved $562 with the Visa discount! Had to upgrade from standard view to garden view. When I priced our vacation out leaving a week early to get the current promotion ending 6/14 standard view rooms were included, leaving us saving around $614. Does this mean that more standard view rooms are booked for the summer and thats why they are not included? If standard rooms are not included for the Visa discount for the summer that means they wont be included in the discount when its released to the general public, right?

No, it does not mean that.

We have family traveling with us that are not Disney Visa Cardholders that are booked in standard rooms. So if they call in when offer opens to general public they may be able to apply discount to room they are in without upgrading like I had to? Doesn't sound like much of a benefit of getting to book early then!

We have family traveling with us that are not Disney Visa Cardholders that are booked in standard rooms. So if they call in when offer opens to general public they may be able to apply discount to room they are in without upgrading like I had to? Doesn't sound like much of a benefit of getting to book early then!

IMHO, the only benefit to being a Disney Visa holder is the ability to book a little early if you’re worried about a room category selling out.

What are the dates that this visa promo is good for? Trying to see when you have to check in by? THink its still to early for me....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter