My friends the summer offer will be

Bebopbaloo....like your sign in name

Thanks! :goodvibes
It would probably be around the same amount, maybe a little cheaper since Aug. is value season. Just check out the difference in rates per night for your resort for the two seasons.

And yes the discount is supposed to be the same as the spring discount. But nothing is written in stone yet.

*fingers crossed*

Thank you for the reply. This discount may work out better than I was originally thinking. :thumbsup2

I apologize if this has already been answered, esp. if it has been multiple times. I did look for the answer in this thread, but if it's there I missed it. Anyway :rotfl:

Am I correct in understanding that the discounts coming out April 2nd are identical to what is being offered under the spring discount?

Example: first week of June at CBR = $2,154.88 w/ park hoppers

Would the first week of August at CBR w/ park hoppers be the same?

Thanks!:goodvibes

Same discount but the base pricing is different.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/caribbean-beach-resort/rates-rooms/

Click on "View Price Per Night" and then in the pop up window click on "View Seasonal Pricing"

Thanks, black562...I was hoping so! Do you think they will give a visa cardholders an early start this time? Fingers crossed!!:cool1:

When you talk of historic early starts for Disney Visa cardholders, are you speaking of the Disney Premier Visa, the Disney Rewards Visa or both. Thanks in advance.

When you talk of historic early starts for Disney Visa cardholders, are you speaking of the Disney Premier Visa, the Disney Rewards Visa or both. Thanks in advance.

Both, and I think the Disney visa debit card gets early access, too.

Both, and I think the Disney visa debit card gets early access, too.

Why, oh why, can't early access be today?? :rotfl:

With Easter, I will have a busy weekend and if I could get things taken care of today or tomorrow, it would be wonderful!!

My guess is that the Visa promo will be released on Sat. Although I am hesitant to say that b/c I think they usually wait until after a holiday so that would be Monday. Anybody else have a guess?

My guess is that the Visa promo will be released on Sat. Although I am hesitant to say that b/c I think they usually wait until after a holiday so that would be Monday. Anybody else have a guess?

The Disney Visa offer is out today. Just received an email from my TA letting me know she applied the discount to our room. We are staying at the Poly MK club level and saved $1300 :cool1:

This is why I use a TA, that does only Disney destinations. I see so many negative posts on here about why people use travel agents saying they don't need to and they can do it themselves. Doesn't cost me extra and she was on top of it before anyone even posted on these boards that the offer was available today. Plus I don't have to sit on the phone
:thumbsup2

The Disney Visa offer is out today. received an email from my TA at 7:15am letting me know she applied the discount to our room. We are staying at the Poly MK club level and saved $1300 :cool1:

This is why I use a TA, that does only Disney destinations. I see so many negative posts on here about why people use travel agents saying they don't need to and they can do it themselves. Doesn't cost me extra and she was on top of it before anyone even posted on these boards that the offer was available today. Plus I don't have to sit on the phone

It IS out today? I can't find the promo code anywhere! Is the discount the same as the Spring offer? If anyone knows, please share!! Want to get my package booked today! Thanks!

Happy99 said:
The Disney Visa offer is out today. Just received an email from my TA letting me know she applied the discount to our room. We are staying at the Poly MK club level and saved $1300 :cool1:

Wow!!! That's wonderful!

I just went into my Disney Visa account and as usual, nothing is listed yet under special offers....UGH! Can anyone tell me what the percentage discount is for the Beach Club?

Where is it out today!!! Can't find it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter