• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Disneyland dining reviews, with pictures

DisneylandJune07114.jpg

Making of the Mickey Mouse Pacakes
DisneylandJune07116.jpg

Mickey Mouse Pancakes and some other breakfasts at the River Belle Terrace
DisneylandJune07033.jpg

Had to try that Tiger tail for the first time - loved it
DisneylandJune07197.jpg

Zoloco layered chocolate cake
DisneylandJune07198.jpg

Zoloco Tres Leche cake
Great pics.

Miranda, i've never eaten at Zocalo.....which of those deserts do you prefer? I LOVE tres leches cake if it's done well. (love it when it's mushy/yummy).

hound :hippie:
Thanks. :thumbsup2

Great pics.

Miranda, i've never eaten at Zocalo.....which of those deserts do you prefer? I LOVE tres leches cake if it's done well. (love it when it's mushy/yummy).

hound :hippie:
Thanks. :thumbsup2
I have to admit we were so full that between the 4 of us we couldn't finish either. However for the Mexican theming, you have to go tres leches.:cutie:

oh, please keep posting. i will have another year until we go but love to look at the food.

Now I'm going to have to take pics on our trip. My husband is going to be so embarressed, lol! I don't care though. They are my favorite pictures of all! The last time we went, he was being cheap, so we didn't get to try all the great food. The only place we happened upon was Bengal BBQ, which was delicious and low priced. This time, we are doing it big!

I wrote down a couple things from this post: Cafe Orleans for the beignets and pomme frites. I also want to try the monte Cristo. I've never had one, ever.

Em,
It's a good thing you are planning on taking food pictures, because I will forget!

BB - Last year people must have thought I was mental but I carried on, but I'm a bit worried about taking pics of food in the 'special place';)

Aren't they cute!
100_1856.jpg

I had two of the Nemo cupcakes when we were at DL last weekend! :banana:

They were so good. The coral was made from milk chocolate, and a thin piece of sugar. Even the Nemo was edible, but it didn't seem to have any flavor, so I didn't eat it.

Vicki

I'm going Sept 16th and I am sooooo sad River Belle will be closed!!!

just wondering how far in advance should you make reservations for blue bayou? FI and I are going for our honeymoon next month and thought it would be a nice place for dinner.

just wondering how far in advance should you make reservations for blue bayou? FI and I are going for our honeymoon next month and thought it would be a nice place for dinner.

ASAP! They let you make them 60 days out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter