MY "ADVENTURES N ENGLAND, SCoTLAND & WALES" TRIP REPORT; AUG '14 (W/ PICS & VIDEO)

DAY 9
MONDAY AUGUST 19th
Sunny Skies w/high temp of 71 degrees & NO RAIN:woohoo:
"DEPARTURE DAY":eek:

6am came with a jolt but I knew I was time to close this chapter of my vacation adventures as I prepare now for my next one (Disneyland Anaheim California; Dec 2014).

So with a small reflection back on these last few days:goodvibes, I slowly made my way down to the breakfast area with my luggage in tow and proceeded to nibble like their was no tomorrow on that buffet.:blush:

Gotten hooked on UK breakfasts I tell ya.

Had a few tearful goodbyes but all went well as I boarded the taxi back to Heathrow @ 8:30am.

Now the airplane ride BACK to the USA????:faint:

Screeching baby one row in front of me.......:crazy2:
and......

Screaming baby one row in back in me.:scratchin
and one "brilliant" gentleman in front of me who kept on trying to slam his seat back all the way back into a "horizontal position,":lmao:
I gently approached the stewards and asked gently for a favor.

** A BIG FAVOR **:confused3

To wit, I had fun listening to the dvd of the Military Tattoo while sipping on complimentary whiskey all the while dreaming of what lies ahead for me and my travel adventures while soaking in the Tattoo one more time.:goodvibes

UP NEXT:
FINAL THOUGHTS & WHERE I AM OFF TO NEXT

(music while we were visiting Cardiff Castle)
**DOUBLE RIGHT CLICK W/YOUR COMPUTER MOUSE OVER THE ABOVE VIDEO & IT WILL PLAY 4 U **

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:wave2:

(overheadshot of Windsor Castle):goodvibes

With the news this week that CIETOURS.COM has very graciously moved forward:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

and refunded back to my credit card half the cost of the new Ipod 64 I had to purchase while on the adventure, I now feel comfortable in bringing this adventure journal if ya will to a kind close.

Many a person has asked me what was the number one thing I am taking away from all of this.

After many a debate within myself, I feel the number one thing I say is -

THE PEOPLE OF EUROPE:)

From Ireland (esp Dublin), Wales & yes ...even London - the people were very hospitable and welcomed me as just really helped me to feel right at home.

Now yes, ya can't forget the food & drink (especially the fudge....YUM!!::yes::)
that also ranks up there as really making this one incredible adventure I will never forget.

And our couse, ya can't forget about our CIETOURS Motor coach driver -

Without him, we wouldn't have been able to make this 2K mile trip without his good humor as he always kept us in a good mood.:goodvibes

Again, yes.....thank you CIETOURS for a job well done.:thumbsup2

So, where I am off to next??:confused3

Just look below and ya will see......:scratchin

Disneyland & Catalina Island.....
coming up in a little over 102 more days.

CYA

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter