• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My 4th Dis Diva Girls Trip was GREAT!! Completed 3/29

Oh, oops, I forgot you had mentioned that part. Not the best things to be saying on a flight, I can understand your feelings :sad2:. Taking your husband along next time sounds like a brilliant idea. Husbands come in quite handy, lol! :)

Oh, oops, I forgot you had mentioned that part. Not the best things to be saying on a flight, I can understand your feelings :sad2:. Taking your husband along next time sounds like a brilliant idea. Husbands come in quite handy, lol! :)

No, not a good discussion to hold on a plane. We had a great time when my husband came along (well, he joined me on the last day) and then we stayed a few days extra. I think we'll just do our anniversary early to coincide with the Diva trip. (our anniversary is March 17 and the trip is the last weekend of February....so only a couple weeks early and an awesome way to celebrate!

Love the photopass pictures!! The flights :scared1: remind me of my 2012 trip to NYC if you remember from my 2012 TR.

Loved the latest additions and so sorry about all the mess with your flights. I have anxiety as well and I HATE to fly but I do it all the time so I totally feel you there. The only time we ever went to Hawaii I was young in my 20's and first time travelling alone and I was with a friend and this was before ATM cards or cell phones (back in the 80's). We flew out of SF and my dad drove us down and dumped us at the curb. When we got there the sky cap told us our flight had been cancelled. I laughed and thought he was teasing us but it HAD been cancelled. I panicked being away from home our ride was gone and since I was young and inexperienced I didn't know what to do. Luckily they put us on another flight but yeah I was freaked. I think taking Mike next time will be nice!

Loved all the pics and REALLY loved the shirts this year and so bummed I missed out on them. I asked Mel if she would do any of the new ones again next year for new people but she said she doubted it. :( Oh well. I have a shirt from every trip except this one.

Looking forward to hearing about your DW trip. I haven't been in so long I feel like a newbie all over again. Will be anxious to read about your trip!! See you there. :)

Loved the latest additions and so sorry about all the mess with your flights. I have anxiety as well and I HATE to fly but I do it all the time so I totally feel you there. The only time we ever went to Hawaii I was young in my 20's and first time travelling alone and I was with a friend and this was before ATM cards or cell phones (back in the 80's). We flew out of SF and my dad drove us down and dumped us at the curb. When we got there the sky cap told us our flight had been cancelled. I laughed and thought he was teasing us but it HAD been cancelled. I panicked being away from home our ride was gone and since I was young and inexperienced I didn't know what to do. Luckily they put us on another flight but yeah I was freaked. I think taking Mike next time will be nice!

Loved all the pics and REALLY loved the shirts this year and so bummed I missed out on them. I asked Mel if she would do any of the new ones again next year for new people but she said she doubted it. :( Oh well. I have a shirt from every trip except this one.

Looking forward to hearing about your DW trip. I haven't been in so long I feel like a newbie all over again. Will be anxious to read about your trip!! See you there. :)

That would have freaked me out too!! I'm glad they got you on a different flight....but I also think they would have to??.....wouldn't they?

I think having that on the calendar would be a nice way for Mike & I to take a break every year and family would know to expect it and plan for it.

The Small World shirts are really cute.....I still think the purple castle shirt with Diva's on our bums was the best!

Glad you'll be joining me over on the WDW side!!

After I got ready, I took this to send to Mike.

You look marvelous!

I haven't been on here in awhile and wow has this site changed. I was going to catch up with your other report tonight but then I checked the tv guide and one of my favorite movies is on (Breakfast at Tiffany's) so I won't be doing any more catching up. Glad you survived your plane ride. I'll check out your WDW report soon.

You look marvelous!

I haven't been on here in awhile and wow has this site changed. I was going to catch up with your other report tonight but then I checked the tv guide and one of my favorite movies is on (Breakfast at Tiffany's) so I won't be doing any more catching up. Glad you survived your plane ride. I'll check out your WDW report soon.

Thank You!! I was down 40 lbs here & have lost another 2 since the trip.....Whoop Whoop!!! :dancer:

You know, I've never seen Breakfast at Tiffany's...... :rolleyes1

I'm glad I survived the flight too.....lol I'll look for you over on the WDW side soon!! :banana:

Last edited:
What a horrible inflight conversation!

I believe I said last year that you'd never catch me in the parks with a dress on. Well, guess what? The girls and I are doing Dapper Day in September! Hotel is reserved and paid off! I can hardly wait!

What a horrible inflight conversation!

I believe I said last year that you'd never catch me in the parks with a dress on. Well, guess what? The girls and I are doing Dapper Day in September! Hotel is reserved and paid off! I can hardly wait!

It was a horrible convo....... let's talk about dying on the plane!

Whoop Whoop!! Can't wait to see your pictures from Dapper Days....which better include pictures of you all dressed up!

It was a horrible convo....... let's talk about dying on the plane!

Whoop Whoop!! Can't wait to see your pictures from Dapper Days....which better include pictures of you all dressed up!

The girls and I are planning to photopass+ so there should be a lot of fun pictures to share. It's not the original trip we had planned. I'm sorry to not do the cruise but all things given it will be a blast!

The girls and I are planning to photopass+ so there should be a lot of fun pictures to share. It's not the original trip we had planned. I'm sorry to not do the cruise but all things given it will be a blast!

It will be an awesome trip!

It will be an awesome trip!

It will be 5 days in the park for the girls and I'm going in on the first day without them. The joys of an AP. I guess it isn't going to waste after all. I'm going in to get some first day must haves. Plus, I want the time alone. Selfish I know.

It will be 5 days in the park for the girls and I'm going in on the first day without them. The joys of an AP. I guess it isn't going to waste after all. I'm going in to get some first day must haves. Plus, I want the time alone. Selfish I know.

Good for you.....being selfish now & then is okie dokie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter