MVMCP with dairy allergy?

wendow

We create happiness.
Anyone done the party with an allergy? I know they give hot chocolate and cookies. Is there an alternative for those with allergies? My ds1 is allergic to dairy. My dd1 is also allergic to peanuts but guessing the dairy will really be our problem.

Thanks!

Anyone done the party with an allergy? I know they give hot chocolate and cookies. Is there an alternative for those with allergies? My ds1 is allergic to dairy. My dd1 is also allergic to peanuts but guessing the dairy will really be our problem. Thanks!

They give apple cider and prepackaged apple slices at Every location they have the hot chocolate the apples and apple coder pretty good.

Sooty got this mixed up with the holloween party Thai one has no candy.

Thanks! That is good to know. I'm pretty sure my 5yo ds will not be thrilled with apples while his siblings have cookies though. So I'll need to plan to bring something special for him. It's ok though. We are used to that :goodvibes

Thanks! That is good to know. I'm pretty sure my 5yo ds will not be thrilled with apples while his siblings have cookies though. So I'll need to plan to bring something special for him. It's ok though. We are used to that :goodvibes

The cookies are not well their okay nothing to be upset about I go for the apples and maybe eat one cookie.

They have enjoy life cookies which are delicious you just have to ask the manager at each location :)

They offerred us the OMG cookies for the gluten allergy, but I am not sure if they had EnjoyLife on hand (which are dairy free). They had sugar /ginger snap type cookies. Not sure if they were dairy free. They had hot apple cider to drink as a dairy free option.

Awesome! Thank you all. He loves the Enjoy Life so that would work perfect :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter