MVMCP merchandise?

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
What kind of things are for sale during MVMCP that are related to the party? Where do they sell them, and if you remember, what are some of the prices? thanks!

I don't remember any prices. I've bought at the Emporium and at the shop right past the Castle on the right.

I bought a Christmas Sweatshirt that I only saw at the parties...it says "Merriest Place In the World 2001 and it's got the Castle made of snow with the characters all around it in their xmas gear and a wooden cabin and xmas trees.

I believe they also have tee shirts but I'm not 100% sure. Then they have a special pin that only comes out for the party and sell out quickly (not to be confused with the free souvenir button they usually give out).

Then there's the santa Mickey and Minnie hats but those can be bought any time.

That's all I can think of. I'm sure others will chime in.

I got a Christmas Mickey Beannie 2 years ago. I'd say it was in the $8 - $10 range.

We got a long sleeve shirt and a Christmas ornament last year. There seemed to be lots of items with the 2003 MVMCP on them.

Just to add to a previous poster, not only do they have Santa Mickey and Minnie hats, but they have LOTS of other character hats too! Last time we went to MVMCP it was just DH and I. I got a Santa Minnie hat, but DH wouldn't get one. This year it'll be DH, DM, and DD along with myself. We're all getting different hats to wear for our photo! Can't wait!!!!

I do remember that there were a few sweatshirts and tee shirts available with the MVMCP logo on them. Other than that, I don't think that the souveneirs were party specific.

Have a great time at the party - I know I will!!!

Erin :D

I also mostly remember t-shirts and sweatshirts. I don't remember the price but I was thinking that they were about the same price as other t-shirts and sweatshirts at Disney. Maybe in the 30 dollar range for ss and 20 dollar range for ts. I purchased a pin. I think it was less than $10 and huge! The pin was my best souvenir.

They also sell a limited edition pin that commemorates MVMCP. Their sale is usually limited to two per guest(they control this via markings on your wrist band). Two years ago there were 3 different versions of the MVMCP pins. Unfortuantely they only sell one kind per party, making it next to impossible for out-of-towners to collect all three. Prices were in the $12 range.

Luis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter