Mvmcp 11/9 or 11/12???

ladyhatter92

Earning My Ears
As a uk resident I don't really know much about veterans day, just that people have been talking about how potentially busy it is. Well be going from the 31st October (hitting mnsshp then and on the 2nd to hopefully get everything done) and leaving on the 14th. So anyone with experience, can you recommend which date is better to attend? It'll be purely characters and show for us as well have done all the rides during the day time. Any help would be most appreciated!!!

As a uk resident I don't really know much about veterans day, just that people have been talking about how potentially busy it is. Well be going from the 31st October (hitting mnsshp then and on the 2nd to hopefully get everything done) and leaving on the 14th. So anyone with experience, can you recommend which date is better to attend? It'll be purely characters and show for us as well have done all the rides during the day time. Any help would be most appreciated!!!

Since Nov. 9 will be the beginning of the holiday weekend, there will be many more potential guests at WDW attending at nighttime event.

The Monday night party will have many less potential guests.
Since the actual holiday is only on that Monday, the next day (Tuesday) will be a workday and school day, so fewer guests will stay up late that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter