Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where to get decorations that are not Christmas themed? Would love more decorations for our rv site.

Rose

How long does it take to get a sign made and shipped?

Rose

It depends on workload the artist has. He will have to advise you on that.

I have sent you the info.

Bama Ed

How can I get one of these? Please forward me the info! Have a camping trip planned for my daughter's 2nd birthday!!!!

Astell, as alluded to above, you need to have posted 10 messages to the DIS boards before the system will let me pass you the information. It's discussed in a little more detail on the previous page or two.

Bama Ed

If you still have info to where you get these signs could you send me the link or info at kcarp222@tampabay.rr.com

Karyn,

I will send you a Private Message with the info (once you get to 10 messages posted on the DIS the system will let the message pass through). But I don't do email. That's based on past experience - no reflection on your request.

Bama Ed

Message sent to Karyn and Cheryl. You folks will love your sign. Bama Ed

kangamangus and cicibee,

look in your DIS inbox. :surfweb:

Bama Ed

Ok I have seen that I need to post 10 times which is ok but can I post anywhere on here or 10 times on a post about musket mickey ?

Thank you

Ok I have seen that I need to post 10 times which is ok but can I post anywhere on here or 10 times on a post about musket mickey ?

You can post anywhere on the forums, you just need to get your 10 post, and :welcome: to the camping boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter