Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you send me the info

emcchino,

If you look up near the top of the page, in post 805 I mention the need to get to 10 posts and that applies to you too. The system won't allow a private message to pass to you until you hit 10.

So post around the DIS then request it again in this thread.

Bama Ed

Can you please send me the information to order a sign? I'd love to order one for our Christmas trip! Thanks!

Luv2Camp and amberlynn,

I just sent the two of you a Private Message/Conversation with the info for the sign.

emcchino, I don't do email. I only reply to posts in this thread via Private Message/Conversations which keeps life simple for me. Get 10 posts and then update here.

Bama Ed

I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER ONE OF THESE FOR MY HUSBAND, WE STAY AT FORT WILDERNESS EVERY YEAR CAN I PLEASE GET THE ORDERING INFORMATION

I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER ONE OF THESE FOR MY HUSBAND, WE STAY AT FORT WILDERNESS EVERY YEAR CAN I PLEASE GET THE ORDERING INFORMATION
Ed will be along and will be happy to share the information with you, however you need to have 10 Posts. This is the "Forum Rules" to be able to receive Private Messages. So you need to get 10 posts and come back so he can then send it to you. :)
:welcome: to the Disboards. :D

Ed,
Love my sign, have had it for two years. Want to get my brother in law and sister one for Christmas. Can you send me the info again?

Thank you,
Tommy

Ed,
Love my sign, have had it for two years. Want to get my brother in law and sister one for Christmas. Can you send me the info again?

Thank you,
Tommy

Tommy,

You need to get to 10 posts before the system will let a PM pass to you. It's a system thing. That comes up at times (most recently at the top of the page).

I don't post the info in a post because that violates the DIS rules on advertising. So get to 10 posts any way you want to and then check back in.

tinman694, you have a message from me.

Bama Ed

emcchino,

If you look up near the top of the page, in post 805 I mention the need to get to 10 posts and that applies to you too. The system won't allow a private message to pass to you until you hit 10.

So post around the DIS then request it again in this thread.

Bama Ed
Hi can you please send me the info for the signs as well.. They are absolutely beautiful and would look amazing for our next trip to fort wilderness.

Thank you,
Rose

Hi can you please send me the info for the signs as well.. They are absolutely beautiful and would look amazing for our next trip to fort wilderness.

Thank you,
Rose

Thank you,
Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!